Irish flat season start - Sunday 25th

currah.jpg The Irish flat season starts on Sunday. Really looking forward to make my way to the Curragh again. I really love that track and it's my first year having a season ticket. Some quite interesting races are on the card, i.e. the Irish Lincolnshire and of course the Group 3 Park Express Stakes. Aiden O'Brien's Twirl, who has entries for the 1.000 Guineas and the Epsom Oaks, will contest in that race and it's noteworthy that Ryan Moore is confirmed to take the ride. Twirl looked very talented to me in her first two races last year however is was a bit worrying to see her with a high head carriage which remembers me a bit of Recital. Aidan O’Brien has also confirmed he will bring many horses to work after racing on the track, including Camelot.

Re: Irish flat season start - Sunday 25th Yeah...............:nana Don't forget folks............the Stack stable invariably get off to a flyer - here's his runners for Sunday [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TD]14:30 Sun 25th Mar [/TD] [TD]Curragh[/TD] [TD]5f[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD]Dylanbaru (IRE) [/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]15:00 Sun 25th Mar [/TD] [TD]Curragh[/TD] [TD]6f[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD]Atacx (IRE) [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]15:30 Sun 25th Mar [/TD] [TD]Curragh[/TD] [TD]6f[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD]Great Huzzar (IRE) [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]17:00 Sun 25th Mar [/TD] [TD]Curragh[/TD] [TD]1m[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD]Sikara (IRE) [/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]17:00 Sun 25th Mar [/TD] [TD]Curragh[/TD] [TD]1m[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD]Parkers Mill (IRE) [/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.