Arsenal v Aston Villa > 24 March

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > 24 March Arsenal are on fire at the moment and have scored 13 goals in their last 5 games. Aston Villa have struggled against top teams this season, both home and away. Their 3-1 away win over Chelsea was just a Christmas surprise in my opinion. Arsenal Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.44 Took it in a double with Both to Score in Bolton - Blackburn game @ 2.33.

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > 24 March Arsenal vs Villa Arsenal now a point above their north London rivals Tottenham look favorite to take a champions league spot for themsleves. With that their only target for the rest of the season, the will need to win games against the likes of Aston Villa at home to give themselves the best chance. An somewhat relevant factor is that this game will be played after the lunchtime kickoff between Chelsea and Tottenham. Should Tottenham get an unlikely win, I think it will put more pressure on Arsenal to get all 3 points here, with staying ahead of their North London rivals their only other side objective. Szczesny publicaly said that he wished that Chelsea will take the last Champions league spot and leave the Europa league spot for Tottenham. Harry was angered by this and told Szczesny to keep his nose out of other people's business. I think what Szczesny's comments reflects the mood around the Arsenal camp, and the north London rivalery is fierce as any. I dont think tottenham will win at Chelsea, so Arsenal do not need to win to stay ahead of Tottenham as long as they lose, though this is only a side point is vaguely important, as I have alraedy placed the bet, but its important to be aware of this factor. What concerns me is that Aston Villa is much fresher than Arsenal having only played against Everton a few days ago on Wednesday. Aston Villa missed the clash against Bolton will be much fresher. However, Arsenal have no fresh injuries and Aston villa look to have lost N'Zogbia to injury, alongside the already missing Bent. The other meeting of these two ended in 3 - 2 to Arsenal after coming back from 0 - 2 down with Betn getting on the score sheet. With Arsenal somewhat tired after grinding out a win against Everton, and Aston Villa being a genreally negative side under McLeish plus their attacking injuries, I see this game going under. Arsenal defended well against a lackluster Everton side, adn I'd expect a similar challenge from Aston Villa. Arsenal's attacks will be greatly suppressed after the midweek result. Under 2.5 188Bet 5/4

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > 24 March Arsenal - Aston Villa under 2.5 @ 2.30 pinnacle Having now edged ahead of Spurs for 3rd spot, then expect Arsenal to continue on with their 6 game winning streak in the EPL, as van Persie has been finding the back of the net for them. However, they face a Villa side that has been much better defensively of late, allowing just two goals in their last 4 games. However scoring for them has been a problem as well, as they have also just scored two goals in these last 4 games. Villa has not played for two weeks so they should be fresh for this, while Arsenal had a tough win away to Everton mid week, and they may find it difficult to break Villa down, if they continue to hold their defensive line. Season record: 134-176 (+2.47)

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > 24 March

Arsenal are on fire at the moment and have scored 13 goals in their last 5 games. Aston Villa have struggled against top teams this season, both home and away. Their 3-1 away win over Chelsea was just a Christmas surprise in my opinion. Arsenal Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.44 Took it in a double with Both to Score in Bolton - Blackburn game @ 2.33.
Won after 30 minutes and Bolton are winning 1-0. So all I need now is Blackburn to score and will cover my loss from Chelsea game.