FLAT RACING WEDS 21ST MAR

feature race of the day : 8.25 kemp garstang 89 silenceofthewind 90 megalala 91 ellie the pink 94 legal legacy 92 she aint a saint 91 done really well last 2 days so gonna get my arse kicked soon but may as well have a go ..... garstang is consistent and will always run a good race but +5 big negative ..still e.w chances .silenceofthe wind looks a decent sort but 186 day layoff big negative in such a competitive race .ellie the pink is fav and comes out top on ratings but a.w ? coupled with +4 means price is poor.legal legacy has a poor draw and might be better at lingfield but definate e.w chance .the 2 for me are she aint a saint ...ridden by luke morris (won on my horse today ) and megalala who has been campaigned over 10f but has been flying at the 8 pole (front runner with plenty speed ) and the latter may just run them into submission if im lucky and wont be stopping .very open race and could stick a pin it but she aint a saint is 10/1 paddy power , and megalala who is 8/1 with will hill .both prices seem generous in an open event and may as well roll the dice at those prices 2x1pt wins sheaintasaint 1pt win 10/1 paddy power megalala 1pt win 8/1 will hill

Re: FLAT RACING WEDS 21ST MAR

feature race of the day : 8.25 kemp garstang 89 silenceofthewind 90 megalala 91 ellie the pink 94 legal legacy 92 she aint a saint 91 done really well last 2 days so gonna get my arse kicked soon but may as well have a go ..... garstang is consistent and will always run a good race but +5 big negative ..still e.w chances .silenceofthe wind looks a decent sort but 186 day layoff big negative in such a competitive race .ellie the pink is fav and comes out top on ratings but a.w ? coupled with +4 means price is poor.legal legacy has a poor draw and might be better at lingfield but definate e.w chance .the 2 for me are she aint a saint ...ridden by luke morris (won on my horse today ) and megalala who has been campaigned over 10f but has been flying at the 8 pole (front runner with plenty speed ) and the latter may just run them into submission if im lucky and wont be stopping .very open race and could stick a pin it but she aint a saint is 10/1 paddy power , and megalala who is 8/1 with will hill .both prices seem generous in an open event and may as well roll the dice at those prices 2x1pt wins sheaintasaint 1pt win 10/1 paddy power megalala 1pt win 8/1 will hill
weak in the market my 2 ,but i fancy camelot and trumpet major for the guineas (cant see past those 2 ) so ive already had 10pts on trumpet major e.w at 40/1 and going to try and win stake money for camelot so increase bets today .......she aint a saint 14/1 sporting bet 1pt win (making 2pts) and megalala 11/1 sporting bet 1pt win (making 2pts ) .got some good selections for tomorrow so hopefully can win some decent stake money next few days

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.