Surface Study(going)

Hi all, I wanted to ask you something a little special. I started to study the timing of the races racingpost to see a bitbecause it will affect the surface performance of horses but I'm not sure of what was found around and studied. Could you tell me what to Standard equating all affect the finalnumerically time-furlong routes or on the average these values​​? St = standard (0) Fm = Firm F = Frozen GF = Good to firm Gd = good Gs = Good to Soft Gy = good to yielding Sl = Slow Hy = Heavy Y = Yielding Sft = soft St / Fs = standard to fast St / SLW = standard to slow Gd / Y = good to yielding Thanks in advance for your attention. Hollywood

Re: Surface Study(going)

Hi all' date=I wanted toask you somethinga littlespecial. I startedto studythe timingoftheracesracingpostto seea bitbecause it will affectthe surfaceperformanceofhorses butI'm not sureof what was foundaround andstudied. Could you tellmewhatto Standardequatingallaffectthe finalnumericallytime-furlongroutesor on the averagethesevalues​​? St= standard(0) Fm=Firm F=Frozen GF=Good tofirm Gd=good Gs=Good toSoft Gy=good toyielding Sl=Slow Hy=Heavy Y=Yielding Sft= soft St/Fs= standardto fast St/SLW= standardto slow Gd/Y=good toyielding Thanksin advancefor your attention. Hollywood
couldnt quite understand your question above ....if your asking for a general going adjustment factor firm -0.4 secs/furlong good/firm -0.2 secs /furlong good 0 good/sft +0.2-0.3 secs furlong(good to yield same) soft +0.5 -0.6 secs /furlong heavy +1sec /furlong frozen ? wouldnt run these are only rough adjustments and can varie drastically depending on accurate going reported and actual state of the ground

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.