Paddy Power - Free Bet Increased to £250 - Exclusive to PL!

Deposit and bet up to £50 for the first time and Paddy Power will match it with up to a £50 Free Bet! Place a further 5 bets and get another free bet for your average stake up to a maximum of £50.

After 5 more bets, you’ll get another free bet up to £50. This continues until you have a total of 5 free bets to a maximum of £50 each time.

Re: Paddy Power - Free Bet Increased to £250 - Exclusive to PL! are you sure this is how it works i.e deposit £50 bet £50 get free bet of £50 and then repeat as in theie T&Cs it says for the second free bet you have to palce 5 bets to receive another free bet? Open an account with Paddy Power, and they will match your first bet with a free bet up to £50 Place a further 5 bets and get another free bet for your average stake up to a maximum of £50. After 5 more bets, you’ll get another free bet up to £50. This continues until you have a total of 5 free bets to a maximum of £50 each time.

Re: Paddy Power - Free Bet Increased to £250 - Exclusive to PL!

are you sure this is how it works i.e deposit £50 bet £50 get free bet of £50 and then repeat as in theie T&Cs it says for the second free bet you have to palce 5 bets to receive another free bet? Open an account with Paddy Power, and they will match your first bet with a free bet up to £50 Place a further 5 bets and get another free bet for your average stake up to a maximum of £50. After 5 more bets, you’ll get another free bet up to £50. This continues until you have a total of 5 free bets to a maximum of £50 each time.
Sorry, Cheltenham and all the offers changing catches you out, this was to do with another offer, I've changed it now. :ok