TRIUMPH HURDLE FRIDAY RATINGS

very tough race to call this and notoriously tricky to win with urbain de sivola 78 hisabbaat 70 grumeti 68+ baby mix 68+ darroun 67+ kazlian 70+ (may not run ...other engage) the triumph hurdle is very similar to the supreme novices in that you need a real speedster to win this .likewise you have many improvers ....more so in this race .baby mix and grumeti will be very popular with easy wins recently and both look the type to do well in this race .darroun might need to improve a bit to take this race .i really like the look of urbain de sivola who is currently 16/1 !!! for this race ......he ran into an improving sort last time but they were well clear of the field in their race and times are coming out very respectable indeed .need to make sure runners are going to run first before putting bets on (or nrnb) but value lies with hisabbaat (16/1) and urbain de sivola (16/1) i'll be looking to back urbain de sivola (with a run) 16/1 2pts win grumeti (likely big improver ) 3pts win 6/1 plenty of dangers but as good as i can hope in tough race

Re: TRIUMPH HURDLE FRIDAY RATINGS be aware grumeti had a problem last week but all is supposed to be well (missed 2-3 days ) ,baby mix's race has very good record in triumph ( so big danger!) and urbain de sivola thrashed (rajaan ...or something like that ) in his race and he was one of the favs to win this originally

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.