QPR v Liverpool > March 21st

Re: QPR v Liverpool > March 21st QPR vs Liverpool QPR seems to have fallen into deeper relegation problems since Hughes took charge. They have been playing OK football but needs a bit more to get the results. Injuries has not helped them and looks set to miss out Helguson and Campbell again for this fixture, two attacking players they will need for the rest of the season. Consistency like Gerrard has said has been the problem with Liverpool this season. They have been held back by lesser sides such as QPR at home, drawing against the likes of Swansea and Norwich, who were promoted alongside QPR. Though QPR lost that game to a Kop goal by Suarez, QPR had late chances to perhaps snatch an equiliser as Liverpool fell asleep in this unpredictable game. Kenny will have a near fully fit squad apart from Johnson to select from. However, in the league, there really isnt much more incentive for Liverpool to win games. Other than the natural desire to win the actual game, league position is irrelevant. Carling cup win guaranteed an Europa league spot and there is donkey's chance that they will qualify for the Champions league instead. Plus the fact that QPR are fresher, with Liverpool on the back of grinding out a 2 - 1 Anfield win against Stoke City just a couple of days ago to set up another Wembley visit against potential rivals Everton. Tight for value, Liverpool are still a quality side besides, and I see a draw being a very significant range with Liverpool's tight game and defense. Unders is another option i'm contemplating, though the main bet is: QPR +0.5 2.130 188 10/10 Under 2.5 1.95 Betfair 4/10

Re: QPR v Liverpool > March 21st Will be interesting to see how Liverpool line-up. Adam has been dropped for the last 2 games, which Liverpool have won. The combination of Spearing and Gerrard in midfield has worked quite well, and the presence of Spearing allows Gerrard to get forward and influence games more - that;s what he does best. When he plays with Adam, he has to be more defence. Also, Henderson has been cack lately, his confidence looks totally shot. Also, as far as I know they have a doubt around Kelly in defense, along with Johnson definitely out. With Agger already missing, the defense may be vunerable. With this being their 3rd game in 8 days, it is impossible to 2nd guess what Dalglish will do, and so the line-up is key. The noises the players have been making since Sunday is that they feel they need to win every game from now to the season end to have any hope of 4th spot. On the side of QPR, it really is getting desperate for them. After Blackburn's win tonight, it looks like being 3 from 4 of them, Bolton, Wigan & Wolves. In their remaining 10 games, they have play the current top 5, along with hosting Liverpool. They have to visit West Brom & Sunderland, and host Swansea & Stoke. Hard to see any easy points there, and I think Hughes knows they need to be targeting 3 points in their home games. It was interesting in the recent Bolton game that he made an offensive triple-subsitution when tied 1-1 going into the last ten minutes. I will wait for team news, but not sure I could bring myself to back unders here when I expect both teams to be going for the win from early doors. At the moment I would be leaning towards Liverpool on a handicap, as if they were solid defensively and had the right attacking players on, I think they have the tools to damage an increasingly desperate QPR on the break. Maybe even one to wait and get involved in-play.

Re: QPR v Liverpool > March 21st Liverpool @ 1.81 pinnacle With 2 draws and 4 losses in their last 6 EPL games, then it is no wonder that QPR find themselves in a relegation dogfight. They have allowed at least on goal in each of these games and at least two goals in 4 of these games so theuir defence has been poor. They will find it hard to break down Liverpool who have 3 clean sheets in their last 6 games, and played against some of the better sides in the league. They shoukld have too much for QPR, as Gerrard's hat trick over rivals Everton should give them a big boost for this game, while Suarez is always a threat up front for them. Season record: 132-174 (+2.51)

Re: QPR v Liverpool > March 21st QPR have been in poor form failing to win in there last six games. At home they have only won twice in fourteen matches drawing five and loosing seven. Despite the signings that were made in the January window and bringing in Mark Hughes there form has not improved. With a tough run in to the season I fully expect them to be relegated. After beating Everton at Anfield Liverpool will be full of confidence and fired up to put some performances together to qualify for the Europa league. With Gerrard back in the side they have a good chance of getting in to a European spot and will need to beat sides like QPR. Liverpool at 1.91 BetVictor

Re: QPR v Liverpool > March 21st Liverpool team: Reina; Kelly, Carra, Skrtel, Enrique; Gerrard, Spearing, Adam, Downing; Kuyt, Suarez I like this line up from an attacking point of view. One thing Adam does offer is the ability to spray the ball wide from deep. He should have plenty of options with Gerrard, Downing & Kuyt offering plenty of movement. Think I will play Liverpool, but going to have a look at the markets to see where to go.

Re: QPR v Liverpool > March 21st

Liverpool team: Reina; Kelly, Carra, Skrtel, Enrique; Gerrard, Spearing, Adam, Downing; Kuyt, Suarez I like this line up from an attacking point of view. One thing Adam does offer is the ability to spray the ball wide from deep. He should have plenty of options with Gerrard, Downing & Kuyt offering plenty of movement. Think I will play Liverpool, but going to have a look at the markets to see where to go.
Decided to play here on 2nd half goals as given the must win nature of the game, I can see it really opening up in the 2nd half. And think that if Liverpool win, they will do so with a bit in hand. 3pts Over 1.5 2nd half goals @2.15 - William Hill 1pt Liverpool -1 EH @3.3 - Paddy Power :hope

QPR vs Liverpool QPR +0.5 2.130 188 10/10 Under 2.5 1.95 Betfair 4/10
Weird game for me this, at 0 - 2 down I didnt know If I wanted QPR to score or not, then it was 1 - 2 and I was like **** 3 goals in the second half to send my under 2.5 goals in the drain. Usually ends 1 - 2 but the QPR result was a better result for me also. Never expected QPR to get the drain, was looking at 0 - 0 or 1 - 1, but what a comeback that was to win 3 - 2. +7.13 units

Decided to play here on 2nd half goals as given the must win nature of the game, I can see it really opening up in the 2nd half. And think that if Liverpool win, they will do so with a bit in hand. 3pts Over 1.5 2nd half goals @2.15 - William Hill 1pt Liverpool -1 EH @3.3 - Paddy Power :hope
+2.45pts Feel I read this fairly well. Liverpool bossed the game, and cruised into a 2-0 lead. But with Kelly gone off and replaced by Coates, they were always liable to concede one. And once one went in, as I said due to the must win nature of the game, more goals were likely. Inplay bets on over 2.5 at 2-0, over 3.5 at 2-1, and over 4.5 at 2-2, more than conpensated for the Liverpool back going down. I know that is aftertiming, which I hate, but I did highlight in advance.

+2.45pts Feel I read this fairly well. Liverpool bossed the game, and cruised into a 2-0 lead. But with Kelly gone off and replaced by Coates, they were always liable to concede one. And once one went in, as I said due to the must win nature of the game, more goals were likely. Inplay bets on over 2.5 at 2-0, over 3.5 at 2-1, and over 4.5 at 2-2, more than conpensated for the Liverpool back going down. I know that is aftertiming, which I hate, but I did highlight in advance.
Didn't Coates score that beautiful first goal for Liverpool?

Didn't Coates score that beautiful first goal for Liverpool?
He did indeed, a real belter. Not sure what you are getting at though, is it that I said they were more vunerable when he came on? That was the case defensively, as Carragher shifted to right back, with Coates going in the middle with Skrtel. Carragher was poor at RB, where he was more exposed than in the middle.