Spurs v Stoke > March 21st

Re: Spurs v Stoke > March 21st Tottenham vs Stoke I though the bet for this game would have been obvious. Was surprised to see it be the underdog to its counterpart and that is on Unders. Muamba's collapse will defiantly have affected the players and White Hart Lane. I remember after the death of Gary Speed, the game between Swansea and Aston Villa ended in the dullest 0 - 0 you can possibly imagine. Harry has stated also he will leave out any players that are still upset from the incident. Stoke's loss against Liverpool basically finishes their Season. Safe from relegation and no hope for an European spot leaves them only an incentive for a higher placed finish in the League. Stoke have been tight, and only losing by a goal against Chelsea when Fuller was sent off being 10 men for most of the game for a ridiculous challenge on Ivanovic's crown jewels. Its never nice to gamble on Muamba's condition, but should anything happen to him tommorow (unlikely, hes recovering!), I'd expect the game to be even drier. Under 2.5 2.200 188 5/10

Re: Spurs v Stoke > March 21st Based on Stoke 14 away games, they've won 4 (WBA, Everton, Wolves, Blackburn) & drew 2 (Norwich & Liverpool). Facing teams that are of top 5 home performance, they have lost all (Man City, Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal). Moreover, Spurs have dropped points at home only against Man U, Man City & er...Wolves, hence under normal circumstances, I would go with Tottenham. As ThusPrider has mentioned, any Spurs players who are still upset over the incident can be left out, so I'll wait till the lineups are announced before I proceed with the bet. Tottenham -1 @ 1.7 (Panbet) 5/10

Re: Spurs v Stoke > March 21st

Tottenham vs Stoke I though the bet for this game would have been obvious. Was surprised to see it be the underdog to its counterpart and that is on Unders. Muamba's collapse will defiantly have affected the players and White Hart Lane. I remember after the death of Gary Speed, the game between Swansea and Aston Villa ended in the dullest 0 - 0 you can possibly imagine. Harry has stated also he will leave out any players that are still upset from the incident. Stoke's loss against Liverpool basically finishes their Season. Safe from relegation and no hope for an European spot leaves them only an incentive for a higher placed finish in the League. Stoke have been tight, and only losing by a goal against Chelsea when Fuller was sent off being 10 men for most of the game for a ridiculous challenge on Ivanovic's crown jewels. Its never nice to gamble on Muamba's condition, but should anything happen to him tommorow (unlikely, hes recovering!), I'd expect the game to be even drier. Under 2.5 2.200 188 5/10
That's an important statement, so guess I won't bet on this one.

Re: Spurs v Stoke > March 21st Under 2.5 @ 2.03 pinnacle Spurs have lost their last 3 EPL games, and now find themselves one point ahead of rivals Arsenal for 3rd spot. However, apart from their loss at home to Man Utd, they have been dominant at home, and like them to bounce back here with an improved performance. Stoke on the other hand have been poor on the road, and have not won in their last 4 away games in the EPL. They have scored just one goal in these games with 3 of these games going under. Like them to be competitive here, and give Spurs a close game, but with both teams not finding much form of late, goals then may be hard to come by, and like this to be a low scoring game Season record: 132-174 (+2.51)