Blackburn v Sunderland > March 20th

Re: Blackburn v Sunderland > March 20th Blackburn vs Sunderland What a great chance this is for Blackburn for pull away from the bottom 5 to leave the remaining four Premier league clubs in a scrap for the last place in the Premier league. The win last week against Wolves was very clinical despite Wolves being poor on the day. Kean looks to have abit more of a grip on his job now, and the results are coming in. Though the fans will want a more experienced manager, they have to accept that for this season, its Kean that will give them the best chance of staying up. Faffing around with a manager like Wolves did will get you into deeper trouble should things not be sorted out in time. Playing at home now should be less intimidating that it was. Performances and results at E-wood have been better and the fans seem to be more settled in their seats. Though the players will still have pressure playing against the fight for relegation, they have abit of breathing space between themselves and I see 3 points for Blackburn the only target for the day. Sunderland this season should be all about the Cup now. They have less of an incentive to win this game, but knowing O'Neill he will also want 3 points to finish higher in the league. However, their stakes are much less and I dont see the Sunderland players giving their 100% here like they did against Everton. The 1 - 1 Draw against Everton a few days ago should still be affecting the players. It was a real game of commitment, tackles and chasing the ball and no doubt the Sunderland players won't be fresh for the league game. Blackburn on the other hand has had much more preparation and I hope they will turn up and get the job done. Im still abit worried about their finishing in a loss here against Newcastle, a game which they created so many chances but still lost to clinical finishing from Newcastle of the little chances they did get. Team news is in favour of Blackburn also. Cattermole and Sessegnon is still suspended, and there are other doubts whilst Kean has a near fully fit squad to select from. Plus as mentioned before the Sunderland squad should still be feeling the effects of their cup game. Blackburn 6/4 10/10 WilliamHill, Ladbrokes

Re: Blackburn v Sunderland > March 20th

Blackburn vs Sunderland What a great chance this is for Blackburn for pull away from the bottom 5 to leave the remaining four Premier league clubs in a scrap for the last place in the Premier league. The win last week against Wolves was very clinical despite Wolves being poor on the day. Kean looks to have abit more of a grip on his job now, and the results are coming in. Though the fans will want a more experienced manager, they have to accept that for this season, its Kean that will give them the best chance of staying up. Faffing around with a manager like Wolves did will get you into deeper trouble should things not be sorted out in time. Playing at home now should be less intimidating that it was. Performances and results at E-wood have been better and the fans seem to be more settled in their seats. Though the players will still have pressure playing against the fight for relegation, they have abit of breathing space between themselves and I see 3 points for Blackburn the only target for the day. Sunderland this season should be all about the Cup now. They have less of an incentive to win this game, but knowing O'Neill he will also want 3 points to finish higher in the league. However, their stakes are much less and I dont see the Sunderland players giving their 100% here like they did against Everton. The 1 - 1 Draw against Everton a few days ago should still be affecting the players. It was a real game of commitment, tackles and chasing the ball and no doubt the Sunderland players won't be fresh for the league game. Blackburn on the other hand has had much more preparation and I hope they will turn up and get the job done. Im still abit worried about their finishing in a loss here against Newcastle, a game which they created so many chances but still lost to clinical finishing from Newcastle of the little chances they did get. Team news is in favour of Blackburn also. Cattermole and Sessegnon is still suspended, and there are other doubts whilst Kean has a near fully fit squad to select from. Plus as mentioned before the Sunderland squad should still be feeling the effects of their cup game. Blackburn 6/4 10/10 WilliamHill, Ladbrokes
thanks for that!...l no this may sound stupid but what does Blackburn 6/4 10/10....i presume yu rate the bet as 10/10 highly likely to occur...but what does the 6/4 represent?

thanks for that!...l no this may sound stupid but what does Blackburn 6/4 10/10....i presume yu rate the bet as 10/10 highly likely to occur...but what does the 6/4 represent?
6/4 is fractional odds, it equals 2.50 in decimal odds. Literally means you bet 4 to win 6, so better than double up. 10/10 is my unit of stake, usually depends on how confident you are but sometimes it can just be your mood. Eg if the game is a good game and its on TV I'd like to shove a nice bet on it for a nice evening in. Also keeping track of how many units you've staked somewhere helps you work out how successful you are. Oh and by the way, at 6/4 the bet only needs to win more than 40% of the time to profit in the long term. There is never anything like a "sure bet" or banker, you've just gotta weigh your odds and take chances you think is in favour of you and achieve long term profit. Good luck mate.

6/4 is fractional odds, it equals 2.60 in decimal odds. Literally means you bet 4 to win 6, so better than double up. 10/10 is my unit of stake, usually depends on how confident you are but sometimes it can just be your mood. Eg if the game is a good game and its on TV I'd like to shove a nice bet on it for a nice evening in. Also keeping track of how many units you've staked somewhere helps you work out how successful you are. Oh and by the way, at 6/4 the bet only needs to win more than 40% of the time to profit in the long term. There is never anything like a "sure bet" or banker, you've just gotta weigh your odds and take chances you think is in favour of you and achieve long term profit. Good luck mate.
Out of interest, when you are betting 10/10 are you betting 10% of your total bank?

6/4 is fractional odds, it equals 2.60 in decimal odds. Literally means you bet 4 to win 6, so better than double up. 10/10 is my unit of stake, usually depends on how confident you are but sometimes it can just be your mood. Eg if the game is a good game and its on TV I'd like to shove a nice bet on it for a nice evening in. Also keeping track of how many units you've staked somewhere helps you work out how successful you are. Oh and by the way, at 6/4 the bet only needs to win more than 40% of the time to profit in the long term. There is never anything like a "sure bet" or banker, you've just gotta weigh your odds and take chances you think is in favour of you and achieve long term profit. Good luck mate.
thanks appreciate it :)

Out of interest' date=' when you are betting 10/10 are you betting 10% of your total bank?[/quote'] I used to bet quite a bit more, but Ive taken a leaf from my poker adventures of needing 20 buy-ins to play at a certain stake, so 10/10 bet is actually about 1/30 of my bankroll. Quite alot of deviation for football betting and maximum bet of 10% of your bankroll is very vulnerable imo Sorry, just saw the typo on 2.60, should be 2.50 for decimal odds!

Re: Blackburn v Sunderland > March 20th Draw @ 3.50 centrebet Both teams have shown some good form of late as Blackburn have 2 wins and a draw in their last 4 EPL games while Sunderland have a win and a draw in their last 2 EPL games to go with the draw they had at Everton in the FA Cup on the weekend. Blackburn have conceded in each of their last 6 home games, but also scored in 5 of these 6 home games, as they won 2 and drew 1 of these 6 home games. Sunderland have a win and 3 draws in their last 6 away games in all competitions, as they scored in 4 of them while conceding in 6 of these away games. These two teams have drawn their last 3 games in all competitions, with not separating them right now, like each side to take a point out of this game. Season record: 131-170 (+5.44)

Re: Blackburn v Sunderland > March 20th Blackburn have been unpredictable all season. But with no game and the weekend and Sunderland playing in a hardfought FA cup tie against Everton, Blackburn surely have to win this! Sunderland also have there key midfielder out Cattermole who is so pivotal to Martin Oneils side.

Re: Blackburn v Sunderland > March 20th Hello everyone, I know I have left my run quite late in the season but I have been following this forum for a very long time now and find it a valuable asset when looking for differentials which may otherwise go unnoticed. I have gone over this game and pulled up some stats which make for interesting reading. In terms of the premier league Blackburn have kept just 1 clean sheet and conceded close to 2 goals a game at home for the whole season while Sunderland have failed to score 7 times out of the 28 matches played. From this in itself I have made the prediction of over 2.5 goals even though the past few games for either club have gone under. It should be an open affair with Blackburn playing at home and BTTS is also worth a shout.. Over 2.5 goals: 1.94 @ Centrebet BTTS: 1.71@ Centrebet

Re: Blackburn v Sunderland > March 20th Thusprider- yeah completely agree, 10% is far too much. My maximum would be 5% but I would probably only have a couple of bets a month I would be that confident enough about. Normally I am betting 1-3% of my bankroll.

Blackburn vs Sunderland Blackburn 6/4 10/10 WilliamHill, Ladbrokes
Dodgy game in the first half, few chances with Yakubu the only clear cut. Second half was better, and Blackburn got the job done with Yakubu adding a second to prevent me from having heart attacks. Speaking of that appreciation of the tribute to Muamba for the goal. +15 units