Is this guarenteed profit!?!

Hey guys been trying to get a system to be guaranteed profit Iv found this but I think its to good to be true can you guys let me know if its correct or not? For my example ill use the Man U v WBA game tomorrow So.... Lay Man united £100 Draw not bet, at 1.12 = £12 Liability if Man U win Therefore if its a draw I do not lose £12 or a WBA win I gain £100 Now ill bet £50 on a Man united win at 1.33 = £16.50 if Man u Win And finally ill put £10 on the draw = £50 if its a draw to recover the £50 lost if Man U dont win Im pretty confused but to me it sounds good? Im pretty sure its not guarenteed profit now after thinking about it but can someone please look into this :D Thanks guys!

Re: Is this guarenteed profit!?! Overall you are putting £72 worth of bets on. If United win you get £66.50 back. So you will lose £5.50 if United win If it's a draw you get the £50 + the £12 back making £62. So you lose £10 if it's a draw If i've followed correctly the only way you make money is if WBA win