6/4 (2.50) on Quevega to win David Nicholson Mares Hurdle - Exclusive to PL!

Re: 6/4 (2.50) on Quevega to win David Nicholson Mares Hurdle - Exclusive to PL!

Quevega is currently 1/2 (1.50)but Punters Lounge has teamed up with Boylesports to get you 6/4 (2.50) on this Cheltenham hotpot favourite! Click the exclusive link below to get 6/4 on the hot favourite for the David Nicholson Mares Hurdle. :ok New accounts only. Click here to get 6/4 on Quevega! (No other link or site has this offer).
Great offer. Especially as it looks like Unaccompanied may be scratched. Hope I didn't need to enter a promo code, nothing mentioned in the OP.

Re: 6/4 (2.50) on Quevega to win David Nicholson Mares Hurdle - Exclusive to PL!

It may not be in the best spirit of the offer but I bet the £20 at 6/4 then laid £20 @4/6 to give a free bet of £15 whatever happens. :spank. Lose £15 profit but save £22 bet.
Unbelievable!!! :wall:wall I'm actually lost for words! Edit: Well, any that wouldn't get me a ban!

Unbelievable!!! :wall:wall I'm actually lost for words! Edit: Well, any that wouldn't get me a ban!
Well you could always PM me as you obviously have issues ?? . There is a reason behind my bets.

Signed up and placed the £20 on Quevega:ok Thanks Paul:notworthy
Put my free £40 on grand crus at 7/4 ty ....just a note in the pending bets it said my odds on quevega were 1/2 - is that standard?

Put my free £40 on grand crus at 7/4 ty ....just a note in the pending bets it said my odds on quevega were 1/2 - is that standard?
The bet will be paid out, if she wins, at 1/2. Then manually adjusted by Wednesday for the extra £20 as if you had take 6/4 :ok

Re: 6/4 (2.50) on Quevega to win David Nicholson Mares Hurdle - Exclusive to PL! Ive had a look on my Boyelsport account and I have the free £40.00 bet but only £30.00 balance after making the £20.00 bet, therefore I have been paid out at 1/2 instead of 6/4. Has anyone else had the same, or different? Thanks.

Ive had a look on my Boyelsport account and I have the free £40.00 bet but only £30.00 balance after making the £20.00 bet, therefore I have been paid out at 1/2 instead of 6/4. Has anyone else had the same, or different? Thanks.
Bonus PayoutIf the bet wins, we’ll pay out at 6/4 within 24 hours.
;);)