CHAMPION HURDLE RATINGS

wont have much time over the weekend so thought id post these early to look at and comment as you will : i can adapt my speed ratings for jumps and just substitute new distances and standards hurricane fly 91 rock on ruby 85+ binocular 85 celestial halo 82 everyone is naturally hot on the chances of hurricane fly and i can see why as he sets the benchmark for this race and the others have to follow but his price of 4/5 is ridiculous for a race of this calibre.binocular is a very consistent tough horse and looks good value at 5/1 to run a big race but if he is 5/1 then i cant see for the life of me why rock on ruby is trading at 15.0 on betfair .....amazing value in this race .rock on ruby has the profile of a typical champion hurdle winner .......progressing ,up and coming youngish horse who probably would have beaten binocular if he hadnt fluffed his lines but he can be forgiven one mistake and no doubt has had multiple schooling to ensure he will arrive at cheltenham much more focussed .has run well at cheltenham in the past (big factor) .rock on ruby should be around 6/1 and looks a rock solid e.w bet with a sound chance of overturning this fav with just 5lbs-6lbs improvement needed .the champion hurdle regulary serves up a shock result ....lets hope this is it already taken 10pts win ROCK ON RUBY at 15.0 betfair (may look for place bet over the weekend) (can it be a 150 pt payday on day 1? .....maybe im just dreamin .....)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.