FLAT RACING FRI 9TH MARCH

2 races today : 5.50 wolv : this race seems to hinge on the well being of silvanus who posted an excellent 85 recently and just a reproduction of that or anywhere near would make him exceedingly hard to beat today bet 365 are offering 5/1 so 2pts e.w 6.20 wolv : armiger 79 tuibama 77 weak race really and nothing to write home about ......armiger comes out top and should make a bold bid to win this weak race but tuibama has a fairly good shout in this weak race as he has been posting times that would give him a chance in this company and although armiger is 7/2 ...tuibama is 14/1!! armiger 2pts win bet365 tuibama 1pt saver 14/1 bet365

Re: FLAT RACING FRI 9TH MARCH 18:50 Wolverhampton William Haigh 3pt win @ 4 Betfair Won last 4 Races and it looks for me that he is still capable to improve. I saw his last races and like he won looked easy to me. I think he has not unleashed his full potnetial yet. His wins are not by multiple lengths, he just does what is necesarry to win. If one of the other horses challenges him, he looks like enjoying it and then he accelerates with his amazing turn of foot. The main dangers are Brunston and Queen of Denmark . Brunston won last month over C&D with over 3 lengths from queen of Denmark, but this was a class 4 race and today they are racing in class 2. Both horses step up over 2 classes. William Haigh and Layline are the only horses in this contest that won in class 3 recently. Layline is 7lb higher than her last winning mark and was 3/5 in Kempton last month. But i think he has not the same class like WH, which has won his last 4 races and is continuosly stepping up in class. Now 7lb higher, but in my opinion he can overcome this.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.