** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 13 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 13 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Bayern München v FC Basel (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Internazionale v Olympique Marseille (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 13 March Now let's see...Inter-Marseille under 2.5 Inter lost last Champion's league match 1:0 in Marseille.The match was boring.the two teams didn't create too much chances to score.4 of the last 6 inter games ended under 2.5 goals.Marseille isn't in good shape as well as Inter too but Italians managed a win against Chievo last weekend.Marseille is in 4 match losing streak without scoring a single goal.Their last 6 games in all competitions ended under 2.5 and 5 of these 6 ended udner 1.5.When we add to this statistic last match in Marseille and 8 years ago Inter-Marseille match in Milano (0:1)we see that under is a very good bet for this match.1.7 with bet365.GL All.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 13 March

Now let's see...Inter-Marseille under 2.5 Inter lost last Champion's league match 1:0 in Marseille.The match was boring.the two teams didn't create too much chances to score.4 of the last 6 inter games ended under 2.5 goals.Marseille isn't in good shape as well as Inter too but Italians managed a win against Chievo last weekend.Marseille is in 4 match losing streak without scoring a single goal.Their last 6 games in all competitions ended under 2.5 and 5 of these 6 ended udner 1.5.When we add to this statistic last match in Marseille and 8 years ago Inter-Marseille match in Milano (0:1)we see that under is a very good bet for this match.1.7 with bet365.GL All.
Agreed. Marseille seemed to miss Remy in 1st leg. There was just no one I saw who could finish. The play in the final third looked clumsy. Inter are just slow and also lack the cutting edge (and confidence) in the final third. Inter don't need to score 4 goals here like Arsenal did so they can afford to be patient and wait for opportunities. Marseille more importantly know all they have to do is keep inter scoreless (a feat achieved by many lesser sides recently) and then 1 away goal is enough to end the tie at any stage during the 90mins because Inter just don't have 3 goals in them againts a decent european side. I can see this playing out like a game of chess and possibly ending 1-0 and going to ET similar to the APOEL game last week. Dont know if I should go for the straight under 2.5 @ 1.71 centrebet Or a double of under 3.5 @ 1.25 and Munich to qualify @1.45 for stakes of 1.81 Wiating on team news as per usual, goodluck all :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 13 March 13, lucky number as always :) Inter Milano vs. Marseille Inter Milan and Marseille in their domestic championships are not experiencing the best of times, Inter only 7th place in standings, and Marseille 8th. But despite this bad run on local leagues, one of these teams will play in 1/4 of the Champions League. To get such an honor its hard to say wich of them, because the outcome of the first match (1-0 to Marseille) special benefits does not give anyone. And for the first match is difficult to give anyone an advantage. It seems that today we are waiting for something like the first match, except that now would be a little more active Inter Milano. Still, I think both will play with an eye on to protect theyr net. Inter musnt receive goal, because in this case they will need to score 3 goals to Marseille, for ex. if they will get a goal almost buries hopes of Inter to continue the struggle in the match. Marseille to push forward too, there is no sense. In general, we are waiting for this match quite closed football, chances there will be no one nor the other, Inter climb forward only to the middle of the second half. As for the statistics, the Champions League matches this season, Inter 4 out of 7 matches played under 2.5 goals. Marseille only 2 games from 7 total went over 2.5 goals. Include the history of personal meetings between the clubs: 22.02.12 Marseille - Inter Milan 1:0 (0:0) 14.04.04 Inter Milan - Marseille 0:1 (0:0) 08.04.04 Marseille - Inter Milan 1:0 (0:0) Looking forward to a logical continuation of this series and Inter win 1-0, 2-0. Under 2,5 goals 1.75 Expekt

13' date=' lucky number as always :)[b']Inter Milano vs. MarseilleInter Milan and Marseille in their domestic championships are not experiencing the best of times, Inter only 7th place in standings, and Marseille 8th. But despite this bad run on local leagues, one of these teams will play in 1/4 of the Champions League. To get such an honor its hard to say wich of them, because the outcome of the first match (1-0 to Marseille) special benefits does not give anyone. And for the first match is difficult to give anyone an advantage. It seems that today we are waiting for something like the first match, except that now would be a little more actively Inter Milano. Still, I think both will play with an eye on to protect theyr net. Inter musnt receive goal, because in this case they will need to score 3 goals to Marseille, for ex. if they will get a goal almost buries hopes of Inter to continue the struggle in the match. Marseille to push forward too, there is no sense. In general, we are waiting for this match quite closed football, chances there will be no one nor the other, Inter climb forward only to the middle of the second half. As for the statistics, the Champions League matches this season, Inter 4 out of 7 matches played under 2.5 goals. Marseille only 2 games from 7 total went over 2.5 goals.Include the history of personal meetings between the clubs: 22.02.12 Marseille - Inter Milan 1:0 (0:0)14.04.04 Inter Milan - Marseille 0:1 (0:0) 08.04.04 Marseille - Inter Milan 1:0 (0:0)Looking forward to a logical continuation of this series and Inter win 1-0, 2-0.Under 2,5 goals 1.75 Expekt
I would be more concerned with the fact that Remy is back and inter appears to be more attacking football than results from 2004

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 13 March Inter, and Marseille have something to lose, because clubs in the domestic championships have lost not only a chance for the championship title, but also in the next Champions League season. The match will probably be a nervous character. Pressure on the players, therefore posible a tough fight in the center of the field and frequent fouls. Inter, defensive is the worst part in the team. Inter in 7 matches of the current Champions League made 93 fouls, an average of 13.29 per game, while rivals from Marseille in 7 games made 103 fouls, an average of 14.71 fouls per game. It should be noted that in the first game between the teams in Marseille: fouls, 39 * 18 Marseille and 21 Inter. A return game today - even more important and responsible for both clubs, which means in turn will go all for a constant struggle in each section of the field. Today referee the portuguese Pedro Proença. His stats, 2010-2011: 14 games, in which he recorded 422 fouls, an average of 30.14 fouls per game. I repeat once again, the result of today for both clubs is very important, and the most likely at the end of the match one coach will lose his post (Deschamps or Ranieri). Also today, the output is at stake in the 1/4 finals of the Champions League - this meaning recognition, and a lots of money, and a great success for the club. Attitude and motivation of players today will be extraordinary. Put today that the Inter players and Marseille each other nothing will give free today, and looking total fouls to get pass over 31.5 (according to UEFA site) * Over 31.5 fouls 1.90 Marathonbet I also think in this second leg Inter are in a good mood because finally beginning to rebound after a series of unsuccessful games. In the last match against Chievo, managed to win without conceding at the same time: 2-0. Maybe it's a turning point in the final part of the season, players may now regain their confidence, and with full responsibility and dedication will get on the pitch. I saw Milan - Arsenal, the pitch passed by hairstylist hands, punk trend - really awfull. Other interesting bet regarding offsaid, Marseille and Benfica Lisbon when playing away game have very good developing of this aspect. Inter caught offaid at leat 5 times, but if they score early the bet might be at risk. Inter playing at home will go offsaid, because they are going to get forward * Most offsides: Inter -1 2.05 Expekt

i don't like the over and unders. The whole world shall play under, so i go for over. I see marseille scoring here, while Remy is back. correct score 1-1 or 2-1 GL
I see there being too much pressure on the first goal in this game. If you can avoid a goal for the first 30 minutes or so, the under looks real good. However, if Inter scores early or especially Marseille, seems to me it would change the whole complexion of the game. I am laying off this game all together. I will be taking Basel +2 and under 3.5.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 13 March I think the oddsmakers are putting too much stock in the BM thrashing from the weekend. I don't see Bayern being back in top form and Basel has proven already they can play with the big boys (Benfica and Man U). 8 of the last 9 Bayern games have gone under 3.5 as well. Also reading that Gomez and Robben are doubts for this game as well as Boateng.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 13 March Inter - Marseille Simple bet here. The referee for this game is Pedro Proenca. Here are the card stats of the last 7 games he was in charge of (stats taken from www.soccerway.com). [TABLE=class: matches, width: 557]

[TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]11/03/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Rio Ave[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]3-0[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Vitória Setúbal[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]assistant[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sat[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]03/03/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Benfica[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]2-3[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Porto[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x8 Y2C.png[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Fri[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]24/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]UEL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Anderlecht[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0-1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]AZ[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x7[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]19/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]LDH[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Moreirense[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0-1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Leixões[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x8[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]12/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Paços de Ferreira[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]3-1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Feirense[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x7[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition][/TD] [TD=class: full-date]12/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]LDH[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Desportivo Aves[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]3-1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Belenenses[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]1st assistant[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Thu[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]09/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]TDP[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Nacional[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]1-3[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Sporting CP[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x8 Y2C.png[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]15/01/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Académica[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0-2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Vitória Guimarães[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x4[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]08/01/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Sporting CP[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0-0[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Porto[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x8 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] We so much at stake for both sides I can see plenty of cards here. So my bets are Over 55 Booking Points @ 2.15 (3 units) William Hill Over 65 Booking Points @ 3.00 (1 unit) William Hill

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 13 March Basel will defend all match as they always do agaist big clubs, I think the germans will try to score as many goals as possible after the swiss's undeserved win in the first leg. Bayern did something that is not specific to them and that is missing some clear scoring chances. I expect Basel's luck to turn against them tonight, you can't cheat football forever. The most important factor is that Schweinsteiger is back and his presence was felt in the last championship game. I went with over 3.5 goals @ 2 and over 1.5 in the first half @ 2 with bet365

Basel will defend all match as they always do agaist big clubs, I think the germans will try to score as many goals as possible after the swiss's undeserved win in the first leg. Bayern did something that is not specific to them and that is missing some clear scoring chances. I expect Basel's luck to turn against them tonight, you can't cheat football forever. The most important factor is that Schweinsteiger is back and his presence was felt in the last championship game. I went with over 3.5 goals @ 2 and over 1.5 in the first half @ 2 with bet365
Schweinsteiger not starting

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 13 March Bayern - Basel Under 3.5 1.72@Unibet 7/10! Well i can't understand why this odd is soo big here. Basel won 1st leg game at home and going here with exact tactics, defend and counterattack. Yes bayer trached Hoffenheim 7-1, but this is different situation for them, they must score quickly and will be in a huge pressure from the start. I can't understand thouse guys who disbelieve in Basel. They toped Man U , now at home Bayern, why they can't go all the way here. Defend and counterattack will be key to succes for them that's for sure. and Under 1.72 bet for me looks pretty nice! GL!

13, lucky number as always :) Inter Milano vs. Marseille Inter Milan and Marseille in their domestic championships are not experiencing the best of times, Inter only 7th place in standings, and Marseille 8th. But despite this bad run on local leagues, one of these teams will play in 1/4 of the Champions League. To get such an honor its hard to say wich of them, because the outcome of the first match (1-0 to Marseille) special benefits does not give anyone. And for the first match is difficult to give anyone an advantage. It seems that today we are waiting for something like the first match, except that now would be a little more active Inter Milano. Still, I think both will play with an eye on to protect theyr net. Inter musnt receive goal, because in this case they will need to score 3 goals to Marseille, for ex. if they will get a goal almost buries hopes of Inter to continue the struggle in the match. Marseille to push forward too, there is no sense. In general, we are waiting for this match quite closed football, chances there will be no one nor the other, Inter climb forward only to the middle of the second half. As for the statistics, the Champions League matches this season, Inter 4 out of 7 matches played under 2.5 goals. Marseille only 2 games from 7 total went over 2.5 goals. Include the history of personal meetings between the clubs: 22.02.12 Marseille - Inter Milan 1:0 (0:0) 14.04.04 Inter Milan - Marseille 0:1 (0:0) 08.04.04 Marseille - Inter Milan 1:0 (0:0) Looking forward to a logical continuation of this series and Inter win 1-0, 2-0. Under 2,5 goals 1.75 Expekt
Don't have much time before kick-off, but I thought i would give my opinion.. Marseille have set out an attacking 4-3-3 formation which means they are trying to get an away goal here. Inter have to score to progress, and the San Siro is going to be loud. OVER 2.5 is priced @ around 2.10 which is good value.

Don't have much time before kick-off, but I thought i would give my opinion.. Marseille have set out an attacking 4-3-3 formation which means they are trying to get an away goal here. Inter have to score to progress, and the San Siro is going to be loud. OVER 2.5 is priced @ around 2.10 which is good value.
Well dead wrong on this one, hopefully everton and the under can save my ass in the other game cause Bayern will win this 5-0

Basel will defend all match as they always do agaist big clubs, I think the germans will try to score as many goals as possible after the swiss's undeserved win in the first leg. Bayern did something that is not specific to them and that is missing some clear scoring chances. I expect Basel's luck to turn against them tonight, you can't cheat football forever. The most important factor is that Schweinsteiger is back and his presence was felt in the last championship game. I went with over 3.5 goals @ 2 and over 1.5 in the first half @ 2 with bet365
:nana not a bad night

:nana not a bad night
What a debacle, well the under in the everton game put me at 0-4 on the day. Getting scored on in the 93rd minute goes down as one of the worst beats of my career, black tuesday, **** me.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 13 March Sick! Inter - OM 2:1 went Over 2.5 (76' ; 90'+6 - 90'+2) cant believe it, stupid game called football! Under 2.5 1.75 2:1 Most offsaids: Inter -1 2.05 3:0 Total fouls: Over 31.5 1.90 40, 24:16

Not comfortable, but its nice when they come in late like this for a change..

What game did you watch brah? :)
I posted that after the 2nd goal by bayern, was hoping to get something out of the premier league game but took an o fer. On to nhl tonight, stars and tb-bos over.

Inter - Marseille Simple bet here. The referee for this game is Pedro Proenca. Here are the card stats of the last 7 games he was in charge of (stats taken from www.soccerway.com). [TABLE=class: matches, width: 557] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]11/03/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Rio Ave[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]3-0[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Vitória Setúbal[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]assistant[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sat[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]03/03/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Benfica[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]2-3[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Porto[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x8 Y2C.png[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Fri[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]24/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]UEL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Anderlecht[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0-1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]AZ[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x7[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]19/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]LDH[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Moreirense[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0-1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Leixões[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x8[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]12/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Paços de Ferreira[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]3-1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Feirense[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x7[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition][/TD] [TD=class: full-date]12/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]LDH[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Desportivo Aves[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]3-1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Belenenses[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]1st assistant[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Thu[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]09/02/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]TDP[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Nacional[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]1-3[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Sporting CP[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x8 Y2C.png[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]15/01/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Académica[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0-2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Vitória Guimarães[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x4[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]08/01/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Sporting CP[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0-0[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Porto[/TD] [TD=class: player-events]YC.png x8[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] We so much at stake for both sides I can see plenty of cards here. So my bets are Over 55 Booking Points @ 2.15 (3 units) William Hill Over 65 Booking Points @ 3.00 (1 unit) William Hill
Nice one. Should have also did what I normally do when placing these type of bets and added Red Card and Penalty awarded bets.

I posted that after the 2nd goal by bayern' date=' was hoping to get something out of the premier league game but took an o fer. On to nhl tonight, stars and tb-bos over.[/quote'] Nice bounce back with a 2-0 night in the nhl, puts me in a good frame of mind for today.