Win Cheltenham Gold Cup Day Tickets - 2 Pairs to win - Not available to buy!

You thought that last comp was the last one right? Oh pleaaaaaaaase! :loon Prizes - Sponsored by Betfred - Register with Betfred and Get a £50 Free Bet exclusive to PL now! These are 2 pairs of Gold Cup day tickets that are completely sold out, but we've got a 2 pairs of tickets to give away for PL! How to Enter Join Betfred through this link - existing customers are also eligible. Email your Betfred Username, your Punters Lounge username and your full name to [email protected] with Subject Line: Betfred Comp Closing Date is: Thursday 8th March at 23:59. Winner will be drawn at random and notified on Friday 9th March before 6pm. Drawn at random. What are the Prizes Breakdown? 1. 1 Pair of Cheltenham Gold Cup Day Tickets that money can't buy! 2. 1 Pair of Cheltenham Gold Cup Day Tickets that money can't buy! Prizes are not transferable or able to be exchanged for cash. Register with Betfred and Get a £50 Free Bet exclusive to PL now!

Re: Win Cheltenham Gold Cup Day Tickets - 2 Pairs to win - Not available to buy! Paul would it not be better to close the comp 2nite and select winners tomorrow; just if anyones going for the week the tickets would need posting on Friday at the latest or they wont recieve them?

Re: Win Cheltenham Gold Cup Day Tickets - 2 Pairs to win - Not available to buy!

Paul would it not be better to close the comp 2nite and select winners tomorrow; just if anyones going for the week the tickets would need posting on Friday at the latest or they wont recieve them?
Tickets will be sent special delivery, I'm the most organised person in the world (ok the most organised in my house). :ok

Re: Win Cheltenham Gold Cup Day Tickets - 2 Pairs to win - Not available to buy! Wow thankyou so much! I know that I am a new member but i have been lurking for a couple of months as I'm still learning the game but I will definitely be posting now when I feel I can be of some value :) ... Thanks again, I can't wait. (just hope Kauto turns up now)