Cheltenham Top Trainers & Jockeys Competition - Help Needed!

Ok, this is exclusively for Coral Affiliates but I need you guys to guide me on which selections we should pick. :ok Here it is http://fantasyracing.telegraph.co.uk/select-team/?ajl=8000731 You have to pick 3 selections for each and they must be a total rating of 26 at least combined. So, you couldn't pick AP, Ruby and Choc for example. ;) There's prizes on offer here, and if PL wins, I'll throw the prize money into a comp for all members rather than spending it on Jack Daniels and women - christ what's wrong with me!. :eek Anyway, so let's get those choices in. :ok

Re: Cheltenham Top Trainers & Jockeys Competition - Help Needed! I had a look at this yesterday and I reckon it's best to go with 2 pretty strong ones, and one which will probably score nothing. Think I sided with Henderson, King, and Venetia Williams for trainers. I think King has a decent hand this year and has been in good form. Could have gone with Hobbs, Pipe, or McCain instead of King and had Lavelle as the weak one, but I'd rather have King. Out of the big trainers, I'm happier with Henderson than Nicholls and Mullins, but that's just a personal thing. Points count double for the GC too, and he has a strong line-up with Long Run and Burton Port. Stuck with the Henderson punt with Geraghty as one of my jockeys. Between Johnson and Thornton for my other big gun. I reckon King has better chances than Hobbs this year so I reckon something like this isn't a bad shout, but that's what I'll go with, and my opinion is far from extremely valuable! Trainers: Nicky Henderson Alan King Venetia Williams Jockeys: Barry Geraghty Robert Thornton Paul Townend (Might get some half-decent rides for Mullins but you can't expect third choices to score many points)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.