BBOTD - Fri 2nd March

Re: BBOTD - Fri 2nd March I WISH firms would stop pricing up overnight! Missed the 15/2 but am happy that the 6/1 still represents some value. Met what appeared to be a handicap good thing last time out on forst run for new stable. Could come on for that run but doesn't need to find much. Has won over CD and generally goes well at Wolves. Luke Morris maintains the ride and to my untrained eye, the horse appears to be stronger then when winning here last and posting a very good speed figure. Honey To The Kitten is clearly a massive danger going unpenalised for winning here last time. I will certainly be saving on this one but don't believe there is much value to be had around 2/1. David Evans, very bullish about his chances and is reported to have said, "We have been trying to find his right trip and we have tried blinkers and a visor but he has come down a lot in the weights and the key thing has been getting his confidence. He is in again here on Friday, he won´t have a penalty and I think he´ll win again." He's probably right but would rather be on the other at 6s Edit - Apologies - Luke Morris not up - not sure where I got that from!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.