** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Backing Correct Scores

hornetsmad

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Backing Correct Scores Bet 3: In-Play (2-0) Uni Cesar Vallejo versus Melgar Back 2-0 @ 3.45 Stake £0.30 to win £0.73 LOST: Final Score: 4-1 :wall My final attempt to get my balance back to £10 before I went to sleep last night unfortunately failed. I have a day off work today so going to have a few more tries today. Withdrawn Profit: £1.00 Current Bank: £9.00

Re: Backing Correct Scores Bet 2: In-Play (0-0) Lokomotiv Sofia versus Lokomotiv Plovdiv Back 0-0 @ 10.5 Stake £0.11 to win £1.05 Back 0-1 @ 7 Stake £0.17 to win £1.02 Back 0-2 @ 9.2 Stake £0.13 to win £1.07 Back Any Unquoted @ 14.5 Stake £0.05 to win £0.68

Re: Backing Correct Scores Bet 2: In-Play (0-0) Lokomotiv Sofia versus Lokomotiv Plovdiv Back 0-0 @ 10.5 Stake £0.11 to win £1.05 Back 0-1 @ 7 Stake £0.17 to win £1.02 Back 0-2 @ 9.2 Stake £0.13 to win £1.07 Back Any Unquoted @ 14.5 Stake £0.05 to win £0.68 LOST: Final Score: 2-0 :wall I really wasn't expecting Sofia to win that game. They've lost the majority of last season's squad and are relying almost solely on a youth team at the moment. Still, we move on to the next game. Current Bank: £9.50

Re: Backing Correct Scores Bet 2: In-Play (0-0) Japan (W) versus USA (W) Back 0-0 @ 1.53 Stake £0.24 to win £0.13 LOST: Final Score: 1-0 :wall I seem to be suffering from a case of "One Step Forward, Two Steps Back" at the moment but at least I still have my Starting Bank of £1 available. Withdrawn Profit: £1.00 Current Bank: £10.00

Re: Backing Correct Scores Bet 1: In-Play (0-0) FK Krasnodar versus Rostov Back 0-0 @ 1.72 Stake £0.50 to win £0.36 LOST: Final Score: 1-0 :wall Another last minute goal sours my hunt unfortunately. In next month's hunt I am going to be trading correct scores, and if I had done that here I would have made at least 25p profit. Withdrawn Profit: £1.00 Current Bank: £9.50

Re: Backing Correct Scores Bet 1: In-Play (2-0) AC Horsens (Res) versus Viborg (Res) Back 2-0 @ 1.44 Stake £0.50 to win £0.22 LOST: Final Score: 3-0 :wall Absolutely unbelievable. Plenty of late goals today are have hit me hard. I'm going to have a few more bets today but don't want to run my bank into the ground too much. Withdrawn Profit: £1.00 Current Bank: £9.00

Re: Backing Correct Scores Bet 1: In-Play (0-0) China PR Women versus Iceland (W) Back 0-0 @ 2.34 Stake £0.50 to win £0.67 LOST: Final Score: 0-1 :wall I'm not entirely sure what happened here. As far as I was concerned the goal just before half-time was disallowed, and the markets were trading as though it was still 0-0 in the second half. I come back from my shower, and apparently the goal was scored before I even placed the bet? Grrr... Withdrawn Profit: £1.00 Current Bank: £8.50