UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 7 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] APOEL v Olympique Lyonnais (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.41 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Barcelona v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March APOEL - Lyon I have decided to go for cards market in this one. The referee for this game is Alberto Undiano Mallencowho likes to show cards. He has shown 3 red cards in the last 10 games he was in charge of, and in 6 out of these 10 games he has shown 5 or more cards. Moreover, since there is so much at stake for both sides I can easily see this game producing many cards and won't be surprised if any player will be sent off. Over 55 Booking Points @ 2.30 (2 units) William Hill Red Card @ 4.33 (1 unit) William Hill

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March APOEL +0.5 (AH) @ 1.62 (188bet) I don't think Lyon should be favourites here. They are having a poor season in Ligue 1 by their standards, their recent form is poor, and their away form has been poor all season. Their away form in the CL has not been impressive the last two seasons, whilst APOEL have been hard to beat at home. They defeated Porto and Zenit, and only lost to Shakhtar in a game which was a dead rubber. This is most likely the biggest game of many of their players lives, and I think the bookies have underestimated them a bit here. The odds look favourable especially when you consider Lyon only need a draw. It will likely be a tight game, with APOEL a very underish side and it would be illogical for Lyon to push too many men forward. I can easily see a draw or narrow home win.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March Barcelona v Bayer Leverkusen Both teams have recorded three wins since first leg in Germany. Bayer haven't won away CL game in last 10 years (3 draws and 9 defeats), so this is a very difficult task for them after losing at BayArena (1:3). However, Barca will be without Abidal and Sanchez (double scorer in the first leg), while Xavi is doubtful. Messi and Busquets are back after absence in the last La Liga match. Thiago Alcantara is fit, too. Puyol will miss next match if gets yellow card tonight. On the other hand, Corluka is doubtful while Sam, Ballack and Barnetta are still missing for away side. Good news is return of dangerous striker Derdiyok who is fit again.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March Barcelona - Leverkusen under 3,5 yelow cards @1,70 at local APOEL - Lyon under 5,5 yelow cards @1,80 at local @3,06 Barcelona - Leverkusen referee: Svein Oddvar Moen NOR average: 3,94 He is a young referee who is awarded a total of 13 yellow cards in four CL games which gives average of 3.25. Barcelona have made 70 fouls and received a total 10 yellow cards this season. On the other hand, Leverkusen play a little rougher and made 106 fouls and received 18 yellow cards. Based on result of the first match, I expect a "friendly" match without harsh fouls because no one wants new injuries just before the end the season. APOEL - LYON referee: Alberto Undiano Mallenco average: 4,17 He has average of 5,9 yellow cards in 13 La Liga games so far and 3,8 for 18 CL matches. Apoel have made 101 fouls and received a total 21 yellow cards this season, while Lyon have made 98 fouls and received a total 12 yellow cards this season. There were 27 fouls and only two yellow cards in first leg. Interesting thing about this referee is "His style - considered "English" in Spain, because he tries to avoid booking players, keeps the ball running and often engages in a dialogue with the players - pleased not only the leaders of the Spanish Federation but also the team managers. Still. according to his stats he shows an average of 7 yellow cards per match, in Spain. Most Spanish referees have a similar average." I like these odds at local.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March

P.S. Sorry for not writing in english, but you can translate
:welcome to PL Nexus. We do ask that everyone posts in English on the forum, as otherwise PL will soon become unreadable with people posting in their own languages. Don't worry if it's not perfect - just a few lines of reasoning will do.
Interesantno za ovog sudiju je "His style - considered "English" in Spain, because he tries to avoid booking players, keeps the ball running and often engages in a dialogue with the players - pleased not only the leaders of the Spanish Federation but also the team managers. Still. according to his stats he shows an average of 7 yellow cards per match, in Spain. Most Spanish referees have a similar average."
Looks like your English is excellent in any case. :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March Hi, it's only an observation ... but i think that it's better if you put the pick traslated to english .... as this is a forum in English, it would be more correct. It's only my opinion. PD; Sorry for my english ...

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March Barcelona - Bayer Leverkusen under 2.5 @ 3.04 centrebet Barcelona lead 3-1 after the first leg and there is no real need for them to go out and play at their usual intensity given that they are a class above Bayer Leverkusen, and should be able to hold them out. BL are coming off three very good wins in the Bundesliga, beating both Bayern Munich and Cologne 2-0 and Augnsburg 4-1, so their defence is held up well while they have managed to score. They know they cannot afford to be too open and allow chances for Barcelona, as they can then forget about getting through to the next round. So they will try to be patient and look to hit them on the counter, and with both Puyol and Abidal likely to be out of the defence, then they may have a chance to do so. Still, like Barcelona to control the game and keep possession, as they do not have to force it. Can see this being a low scoring game, as neither side looks to force it early on. APOEL Nicosia @ 3.13 pinnacle While Lyon lead 1-0 after the first leg, not confident in them in the second leg as they battled to overcome Nicosia at home. In the French league, they have been poor on the road, losing 8 of their 14 road games, and in the CL, it does not read much better, as they lost 4-0 at Real Madrid while managing to draw 0-0 at Ajax (ignore the 7-1 debacle at Dinamo Zagreb). Apoel Nicosia did beat both Porto and Zenit St Petersburg 2-1 at home in the CL and though they did lose 2-0 to Shaktar Donetsk, beating these two teams means that they are not to be underestimated at home. Like them to score more than Lyon, but not sure if it will be enough for them to advance because a 2-1 scoreline means they lose on the away goals rule. Still, they are the team that more than likely will be looking to score, so like them to do enough to get that goal to win the game in 90 minutes.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March APOEL - Lyon - over 2.5 goals @2.51 Pinnacle I´m definitely going for over 2.5 tonight. I certainly think that the price is really beautiful and worth to try. After 1-0 in Lyon is everything open and APOEL knows that after failing to score away, they have to score at least once at home, so they are going to take attacking mentality. They are pretty strong at home, what we were able to see in group stage, where they managed to score 2 goals against Porto and Zenit. Lyon is definitely dangerous team, despite their current bad away form. I think that they are able to gain something from open APOEL´s defence. Doesn´t matter who will score first - team, which conceded, will have to open the game and give everything. Only option is that nobody scores first, but I don´t thinks so :p . We are going to see at least 3 goals tonight, I´m pretty sure. Good luck boys :hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March Thanks for welcome. I will try in future to write in english. This analise i wrote for another forum so I just c/p analise. Dont have time to translate all of this. But I think you will understand the tip and reasons why that. That tekst, who is perfect in english is from one referee page, it isn"t my so its perfect heheh.

:welcome to PL Nexus. We do ask that everyone posts in English on the forum, as otherwise PL will soon become unreadable with people posting in their own languages. Don't worry if it's not perfect - just a few lines of reasoning will do. Looks like your English is excellent in any case. :ok
So whats the refs name? Did we deduce that?

Thanks for welcome. I will try in future to write in english. This analise i wrote for another forum so I just c/p analise. Dont have time to translate all of this. But I think you will understand the tip and reasons why that. That tekst, who is perfect in english is from one referee page, it isn"t my so its perfect heheh.
I edit your first post and you make the effort next time. :ok Koliko znas pisi na engleskom (dovoljne su dve, tri recenice), jer google translate pravi jos vecu pometnju.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7 March APOEL Nicosia vs. Lyon To the subject, yellow cards.. yesterday I adviced with this bookie to take both lateral defenders from Zenit St. Petersburg: Anyukov (3.75) and Criscito (3.50).. Anyukov got the yelow in the 4th minute. Tonight's referee comes from Spain, Mallenco and previously Lyon, meet with him in Champions League 2009/10 season when played vs. Bordeaux, away. Both Lyon defensive midfielders (Kalstrom and Gonalons) were booked. Today, very likely to see the similar scenario because Kalstrom & Gonalons probability 90% to play and Im sure one of them will get the yellow card. With bookie Unibet: Picks: * Will the player get at least one yellow or red card in the match? Källström, K (Lyon) Pick: Yes 3.35 * Will the player get at least one yellow or red card in the match? Gonalons, M (Lyon) Pick: Yes 4.75 Barcelona vs. Lyon Barcelona wins Champions League 2011/12: This is a fact. The catalans have no rivals: english teams are all "paralised", out of form, so who can match them? Bayern Munchen, no. Milan? Maybe, likely, possible. Real Madrid? You must be kidding! Guardiola and Mourinho (since he take on the royal club from Madrid), I'll let you check h2h results. Imo, only old wolfs from Milan can knock'em out. Now, history must be changed sooner or later. Barcelona will become first team to defend his title, and with the english teams in very deep crisis this is likely to happen. Let us turn back to this encounter. Leverkusen, the main question rises how many good passing or % of possesion will have. Imo very small. Barcelona have the surprise element: Fabregas, who comes from the back line served by magician Xavi or Iniesta. I'll reccomend Cesc Fabregas anytime goalscorer And considering (from my point of view) Leverkusen a weak side, they wont be capable to create dangerous moments .So, Barcelona win and dont concede goal, is another option I present for tonight.

Barcelona vs. Lyon Barcelona wins Champions League 2011/12: This is a fact. The catalans have no rivals: english teams are all "paralised", out of form, so who can match them? Bayern Munchen, no. Milan? Maybe, likely, possible. Real Madrid? You must be kidding! Guardiola and Mourinho (since he take on the royal club from Madrid), I'll let you check h2h results. Imo, only old wolfs from Milan can knock'em out. Now, history must be changed sooner or later. Barcelona will become first team to defend his title, and with the english teams in very deep crisis this is likely to happen.
I dont understand what is the point of writing this kind of crap espesially since this had nothing to do with your bets in this game. And you do understand that with your own "history must be changed sooner or later" -logic Real will sooner or later beat Barca? And if you watched Real in 2nd leg of cup they didnt play bad at all. The biggest problem for real is their weak mental strenght in games against barca and they will overcome that eventually.

Barcelona - Leverkusen under 3,5 yelow cards @1,70 at local APOEL - Lyon under 5,5 yelow cards @1,80 at local @3,06 Barcelona - Leverkusen referee: Svein Oddvar Moen NOR average: 3,94 He is a young referee who is awarded a total of 13 yellow cards in four CL games which gives average of 3.25. Barcelona have made 70 fouls and received a total 10 yellow cards this season. On the other hand, Leverkusen play a little rougher and made 106 fouls and received 18 yellow cards. Based on result of the first match, I expect a "friendly" match without harsh fouls because no one wants new injuries just before the end the season. APOEL - LYON referee: Alberto Undiano Mallenco average: 4,17 He has average of 5,9 yellow cards in 13 La Liga games so far and 3,8 for 18 CL matches. Apoel have made 101 fouls and received a total 21 yellow cards this season, while Lyon have made 98 fouls and received a total 12 yellow cards this season. There were 27 fouls and only two yellow cards in first leg. Interesting thing about this referee is "His style - considered "English" in Spain, because he tries to avoid booking players, keeps the ball running and often engages in a dialogue with the players - pleased not only the leaders of the Spanish Federation but also the team managers. Still. according to his stats he shows an average of 7 yellow cards per match, in Spain. Most Spanish referees have a similar average." I like these odds at local.
WIN :D