Fulham v Wolves > 4th March

staffy

Re: Fulham v Wolves > 4th March 5pts - Fulham v Wolves - BTTS @ 1.80 Bet365 Fulham have only failed to score at home twice all season. Once on the opening day against Villa, and once against Man Utd. They look to be clicking under Jol and the new striker Pogrebnyak has hit the ground running with a couple of goals. However they have only kept one clean sheet at home in the last 6 games. A 2-0 win against a pretty toothless Bolton side. Wolves have a good scoring record away from home and have scored on their last 6 away visits. These matches include goals against Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle - so that is 4 out of the top 6. They also came back from 2 -0 to draw 2 -2 last time out so they are playing for the new manager. However they have only kept one clean sheet away all season against Villa. I expected the odds on BTTS to be around 1.70 so I'm very happy to take the 1.80 on offer here.

Re: Fulham v Wolves > 4th March

• Wolves are unbeaten in their last three trips to London, with draws at Arsenal and Tottenham followed by last month's victory at QPR.
  • BTTS? :unsureAttention:The Molineux side(W)have managed just one goal in their last four matches at Craven Cottage!

Re: Fulham v Wolves > 4th March Even though Wolves have lost 1-5 at home against WBA as I always said it is Premier League and teams normally improve after such results. Wolves did exactly that when they came back from 0-2 down against Newcastle to draw 2-2. Wolves are a decent side in my opinion and I guess @ 6.00 there is some value in backing them to get at least a draw.

Re: Fulham v Wolves > 4th March Wolves +0.5 @ 2.53 pinnacle Fulham have scored and conceded in 7 of their last 9 games, and though they have won 3 and drawn the other of their last 4 home games, a concern is that they are giving up goals, as well as scoring them. Wolves look renewed with a new coach but like Fulham, though they have been scoring as well as conceding in 9 of their last 10 games. However, while their home form has been poor, on the road they have won one and drawn four of their last 5 away games, and like the fighting spirit they have shown in their recent games. Like them to grab at least a point here Season record: 123-151 (+14.43)

5pts - Fulham v Wolves - BTTS @ 1.80 Bet365 Fulham have only failed to score at home twice all season. Once on the opening day against Villa, and once against Man Utd. They look to be clicking under Jol and the new striker Pogrebnyak has hit the ground running with a couple of goals. However they have only kept one clean sheet at home in the last 6 games. A 2-0 win against a pretty toothless Bolton side. Wolves have a good scoring record away from home and have scored on their last 6 away visits. These matches include goals against Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle - so that is 4 out of the top 6. They also came back from 2 -0 to draw 2 -2 last time out so they are playing for the new manager. However they have only kept one clean sheet away all season against Villa. I expected the odds on BTTS to be around 1.70 so I'm very happy to take the 1.80 on offer here.
5 - 0 = Loss Wolves didn't manage a shot on target until injury time. You have got to fear for them after a performance like that.

Wolves +0.5 @ 2.53 pinnacle Fulham have scored and conceded in 7 of their last 9 games, and though they have won 3 and drawn the other of their last 4 home games, a concern is that they are giving up goals, as well as scoring them. Wolves look renewed with a new coach but like Fulham, though they have been scoring as well as conceding in 9 of their last 10 games. However, while their home form has been poor, on the road they have won one and drawn four of their last 5 away games, and like the fighting spirit they have shown in their recent games. Like them to grab at least a point here
:( Season record: 123-153 (+12.43)