Wigan v Swansea > 3rd March

staffy

Re: Wigan v Swansea > 3rd March As a Swansea fan I feel I should offer my opinion. I was there on Sunday and it was pretty poor. After Stoke scored their two goals they just let us have the ball and we never looked like scoring. 'Overplaying' is a bit of a concern, only 1 shot on target all game. Wigan are a team that like to keep possession which should suit us. Having said that, away from home I can't back us against anyone at the moment, we're too hit and miss. The pitch at DW Stadium is awful so that could hamper both sides. Unders is the way to go in this fixture imo.

Re: Wigan v Swansea > 3rd March Yep, Swansea are a different animal away from home, dont score enough goals on the road and look far more vulnerable. Seriously, I think Wigan are a poor side but Martinez seems to get them picking up some points here and there, I dont think I've backed Wigan once this season in all honesty. Right now, I'd say the bookies have set the prices about right.

Re: Wigan v Swansea > 3rd March I will try here Wigan Team to score over 1,5 @2,7 (local) They won't get many chances to collect points and this is maybe the best one. Swansea is in a bad form, anyway they are bad as guests. They do concede a solid amount of goals and a motivated Wigan, which I expect to be, should create some chances. As Wigan are not that stable in defence, they can concede themselves, so I was thinking whether to go for a HW or this. I believe in Rodallega and Crusat and since I haven't seen any news of them not playing, I am going for a middle stake on this. It is finally Wigan's turn.

Re: Wigan v Swansea > 3rd March Over 2.5 @ 2.24 pinnacle Wigan have scored and conceded in 6 of their last 8 games, while Swansea have scored and conceded in 6 of their last 9 games, as both managers like their teams to construct their chances rather than send it forward early and quickly. As such, expect this to be an open game with both sides capable of scoring here. With both sides needing the 3 points, then can see both teams scoring and will keep on going forward to score the winner Season record: 123-143 (+22.43)

Re: Wigan v Swansea > 3rd March

Over 2.5 @ 2.24 pinnacle Wigan have scored and conceded in 6 of their last 8 games, while Swansea have scored and conceded in 6 of their last 9 games, as both managers like their teams to construct their chances rather than send it forward early and quickly. As such, expect this to be an open game with both sides capable of scoring here. With both sides needing the 3 points, then can see both teams scoring and will keep on going forward to score the winner
:( Rounds off a really bad day where all 8 bets lost :$ Season record: 123-151 (+14.43)