Sunday storm on stars

danj2202

[*]Name: Daniel Jones (danj on poker stars) [*]Stake Requested: $11 @ 11 shares of $1 [*]Event/Tournament: $11 sunday storm [*]Offer: $1 share worth 0.85% [*]Date of Event/Tournament: 26 Feb 2012 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Daniel Jones agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Fancied giving the storm a crack this week as am just getting back into poker. Will be honest i dont have a roll at this time until i start proper when i get paid wednesday hence the full stake. If i dont get the lot will not be playing. If anyone fancies taking a punt i appreciate your faith and will do my best. Funds to be transferred on pokerstars direct and please do not make transfers until such time as the full stake is secured Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk