BBOTD - Fri 24th Feb 2012

325 Lingfield – Libys Dream - 9/4 Power Seems to be going in the right direction since joining new stable. Shot for the moon last time when being aimed at a Listed Race in France and despite running down the field was only beaten around 2.5l in total. Beaten by Night Lilly amongst others and a line through that one puts her ahead of her current hcap mark. Tend to forgive horses bad runs abroad regardless. Triple Charm holds the scope to improve but I’m happy with the selection at the odds given that I can’t find anything more ambitious. Possibly being far too greedy looking for what I consider ‘value’.

Re: BBOTD - Fri 24th Feb 2012 *Song Sung Blue - Sandown 2:25* The Tizzard stable have hit form and should be worth following for the next few weeks coming up to Cheltenham. This horse last won over a trip of 3m 3f, so it is very interesting that they now run it over 2 miles. It is a small field, Wester Ross is prone to a lot of jumping errors, Lord Singer finds it hard to get its head in front and may need to come down a couple of pounds in the handicap, War Party is unreliable and is a poor jumper, Johnny Mullen is also an outsider that is very exposed. The biggest danger is the Evans horse Novikiv, stable are in form, and they sent Aviso from the flat to win over the jumps recently, so that would be the biggest threat i feel. *1 Point WIN @ 9/2 Bet365 BOG*

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.