Midweek > SPL & Div 2 > 22 Feb

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 22 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Celtic v Dunfermline Athletic (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 27 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Motherwell v Hibernian (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.76 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 22 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Arbroath v Forfar Athletic (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Midweek > SPL & Div 2 > 22 Feb Celtic v Dunfermline I dont have much to say here. The leader against bottom side, difference of 49 points. Only thing that is sometimes interesting to me in these duels is that both teams to score (the last team is often highly motivated in such matches against the best team in the league). It's clear that Celtic have home advantage, better shape, better h2h and better situation with the condition of players. However, I hope that the Pars have the strength for one goal cause they're more motivated team at the moment. I find that this is value, but stake is low, course. BTS @2.30 nordic 2/10

Re: Midweek > SPL & Div 2 > 22 Feb Motherwell v Hibernian The Steelmen have a chance to fight for a place in Champions League, while the Hibs are struggling for survival, so that odds are set correctly here. Well play very well lately, but important midfielder Lasley will miss this game due to suspension. On the other hand, I expected better results from Pat Fenlon. Just when they tied two games without conceding goal, followed by the disaster against Celtic in Edinburgh. I've a feeling that they gave up before beginning of that match (since top scorer O'Connor played only 40 minutes, in the second half). Tonight I expect that he plays from the first minute, which would mean a more dangerous away side. Both teams to score seems tempting and for this one. BTS @1.88 nordic 4/10

Re: Midweek > SPL & Div 2 > 22 Feb

Celtic 2:0 Dunfermline I dont have much to say here. The leader against bottom side, difference of 49 points. Only thing that is sometimes interesting to me in these duels is that both teams to score (the last team is often highly motivated in such matches against the best team in the league). It's clear that Celtic have home advantage, better shape, better h2h and better situation with the condition of players. However, I hope that the Pars have the strength for one goal cause they're more motivated team at the moment. I find that this is value, but stake is low, course. BTS @2.30 nordic 2/10
Motherwell 4:3 Hibernian The Steelmen have a chance to fight for a place in Champions League, while the Hibs are struggling for survival, so that odds are set correctly here. Well play very well lately, but important midfielder Lasley will miss this game due to suspension. On the other hand, I expected better results from Pat Fenlon. Just when they tied two games without conceding goal, followed by the disaster against Celtic in Edinburgh. I've a feeling that they gave up before beginning of that match (since top scorer O'Connor played only 40 minutes, in the second half). Tonight I expect that he plays from the first minute, which would mean a more dangerous away side. Both teams to score seems tempting and for this one. BTS @1.88 nordic 4/10
amazing the Hoops and only +1.52 ;)