Matched Betting Query...

Hi folks, One of my other projects this season is to open up betting accounts with as many bookies as possible, giving me a range of odds to pick from when I bet using the free bets supplied by Matt and myself on Soccer System Builder. As part of this, it's been great milking all the free bets that are offered to new customers. I did however have a sill question and I wanted someone to ratify my thinking (or show me an alternative). My question is based around me using the excellent Match Betting calculator available at Bet72.com. The question is also based on the Free Bet part and we can assume I've already made a qualifying bet (laying it on the exchange)... In the terms and conditions of some bookies, once you get your free bet, you have to wager it X amount of times before you can make a withdrawal. So far I have been lucky that I have orchestrated my BACK/LAY picks so that the free bet loses but I make the money back on the exchange markets so I don't have to worry about that. There will however come a time when the free bet wins, and I lose on the exchange market, essentially locking up the free bet (and the profit from this) until I have wagered it X amount of times. My silly question is this: I assume that if this happens, I would simply continue to BACK/LAY picks until my back bet lost and my lay bet won or until I met the X wager criteria? Obviously I would need to pick a bet that had the BACK/LAY odds at 100%+ otherwise the more I did this, the more I could potentially fritter away from the free bet that I'm trying to turn into real cash. This feels/sounds right to me but I wanted to check with some clever bod first! Kind regards, Andy

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.