Home Favourite's System!

Banner

Hey guys Wondering starting this system again, as in my last post I broke a few rules and made some errors so I wanted to start again (Even though it was in Profit) All my bets will be placed on Betfair, I am also using this to keep record of the system :D Yes yes, I know many of you will say its a bad idea and to stop doing it but I am only paper trading and would like to see the results :D How this system will work Its simple all that will happen is I will back the home favourites up to the odds of 1.85 generally and stake enough on them to make £10 Profit. I was thinking on only betting on Home favourites between the odds of 1.4-1.85, rather than any odds up to 1.85 because in order to win £10 on the Real Madrid V Levante game the other day I would of had to put £100 on Real Madrid to win, But then i thought they have to be these odds for a reason because they have a very high chance of winning (which they did). Also my start bank will be £1000 Any Improvements? If you have any suggestions please suggest them or any constructive criticism let me know! Also if you have any statistics that could help that would be appreciated. The Results! All of these figures are from the day previous days results and will be updated after current bets have finished! Profit/Loss:£59.82 Total Stake:£2673.64 Yeild:2.27%

Re: Home Favourite's System! good luck with that, youre really going to need it. I may be wrong but I'd guess you're fairly new to the gambling game. We've probably all thought that backing odds on favs was a good way to make money at some stage. It isn't. Not in the long run. You say a team must be that price for a reason. You're right and the reason isnthatbcertain teams can but put up at the stupidest of prices and the bookies know that there are idiots out there who will back them. The odds often don't reflect their chances of winning, just the size of the queue of idiots waiting to give their money away. The bookies know that every week the likes of Madrid, Barca, Man united, Celtic and Rangers will be in thousands of accumulator bets no matter what kind of stupid price they make them. as I say, I wish you the best of luck. all that's missing from this system is the idea of doubling the stake after a losing spell and it would be a classic "money buying" system.

Re: Home Favourite's System! Do you think it would be better if I just chose 5 games a day which I deem to have a high chance of winning? For example Today i would choose: Roma to beat Parma Udinese to Beat Cagliari Schalke to Beat Wolfsburg Sp Lisbon to Beat Pacos Ferreira and finally Red Bull Salzburg to beat Sturm Graz I will let you know how these get on and although Udinese had odds of 2.02 so they would therefore not be in the system but have a great home record so I have decided to back them! Let me know what you think!

Re: Home Favourite's System! Yer thanks mate! I think i may do! Today iv made actual bets on a: Stoke WIN Already won! Ac Milan & Celtic WIN, Ac Milan are 2-0 up at half time Roma to beat Parma, 1-0 up at half time Schalke to beat Wolfsburg Sp Lisbon To win Udinese To win Red Bull Salzburg also to win! So far so good!

Re: Home Favourite's System!

Yer thanks mate! I think i may do! Today iv made actual bets on a: Stoke WIN Already won! Ac Milan & Celtic WIN, Ac Milan are 2-0 up at half time Roma to beat Parma, 1-0 up at half time Schalke to beat Wolfsburg Sp Lisbon To win Udinese To win Red Bull Salzburg also to win! So far so good!
I believe this has nothing to do with "the system"? Celtic & AC Milan were both away winners ;) (not home favourites I mean)

• 3 weeks later...