Home Favourite's System!

Banner

Hey guys Wondering starting this system again, as in my last post I broke a few rules and made some errors so I wanted to start again (Even though it was in Profit) All my bets will be placed on Betfair, I am also using this to keep record of the system :D Yes yes, I know many of you will say its a bad idea and to stop doing it but I am only paper trading and would like to see the results :D How this system will work Its simple all that will happen is I will back the home favourites up to the odds of 1.85 generally and stake enough on them to make £10 Profit. I was thinking on only betting on Home favourites between the odds of 1.4-1.85, rather than any odds up to 1.85 because in order to win £10 on the Real Madrid V Levante game the other day I would of had to put £100 on Real Madrid to win, But then i thought they have to be these odds for a reason because they have a very high chance of winning (which they did). Also my start bank will be £1000 Any Improvements? If you have any suggestions please suggest them or any constructive criticism let me know! Also if you have any statistics that could help that would be appreciated. The Results! All of these figures are from the day previous days results and will be updated after current bets have finished! Profit/Loss:£59.82 Total Stake:£2673.64 Yeild:2.27%

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.