PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April

morlspin

PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Leg 4 Tues 27th March Congratulations to demios, the win tonight not only secures a place in the final, but also wins the league. :clap League table updated, and our finalists are: [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 120]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Coral[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]demios[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]lysith[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]GoldnEagle88[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]staffy[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]staffyPL3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]bigbadken[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]kenawop[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Franny5[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]franny554[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Haichan[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Haichan12[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]ooblio[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]d0nthurtm3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]DasBoot[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]DasBootPL[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]andybell666[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]andybellPL[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]LEW200100[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]LEW200100[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Good luck in the final next week. :ok And teaulc finally wins something this month. Well done spoonie. :p

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April I made the choice of going to White Hart Lane over playing the final leg tonight and resigned myself to registering and probably not reaching the final. Imagine my horror at discovering that I had forgotten to register which quickly turned to surprise when seeing that I had qualified to the final. Good luck all for next Tuesday.

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April So it's my birthday, first final table. And I'm not as pi***d as I could be considering the Gregorian events surrounding me. So I wish all good luck. And if I am victorious: God Save The Queen!!!(of clubs).:drums

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April lol, wp Franny & Happy Birthday too! :clap Great game again tonight, good luck to Franny, Staffy & Demios in their respective tournaments :hope and a big thanks once again to Coral :ok Apols for the d/c's, I need to give BT a damn good shoeing :spank [ATTACH]2269[/ATTACH]

post-50496-14429283943597_thumb.jpg

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April I can only see one tourny available for me to play in and thats the dominican final. Not sure I want to play in that due to work commitments. (not that I will qualify). Can I save my ticket?

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April Hey Staffy From what i gather, the ticket you got was for the GSOP Final, which will be for the Dominican. Next years events haven't been published yet but you should be able to use it in another GSOP Final when they set them up, deffo check the expiry date. Next months league prizes will be able to use their runners up tickets for WSOP Finals etc, If you dont get any reply from Coral, let me know and I'll ask them what you can change it to. G

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April

The tickets normally last for a while staffy, sure it will have an end date somewhere in your account area of coral. There should be WSOP main event sats coming up soon :ok
First WSOP final is in the lobby for this Sunday - I'd try and register and see what happens :ok