PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April

morlspin

PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Grand Final Tues 3rd April  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March

If you have an existing GalaPoker account which you played with in the last year then you unfortunately cannot play this league. If your GalaPoker account was not used in the last year then it´s worth contacting support to get it closed so you can open a CoralPoker account and play this league. Geof
not happy with this outcome,i was looking forward to the promo on offer,could be low numbers for the league which isnt good for either Coral or PL :\

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have an existing GalaPoker account which you played with in the last year then you unfortunately cannot play this league. If your GalaPoker account was not used in the last year then it´s worth contacting support to get it closed so you can open a CoralPoker account and play this league. Geof
Well this will count me out and quite a few others i would expect as quite a few of us played on gala last year to qualify for Poker Players live tour, hopefully you can get this sorted morls:hope

Have a bonus code to deposit?
yep, two bonus codes to choose from: i. 25FOR10: deposit $10 get $25 ii. ACES: 100% up to $1,000 Both do clear in lump sum (no increments) and 45 days are available to clear it all (note that with ACES you can deposit say $200 instead of $1,000 so it´s easier to clear) This is a release-restricted bonus - you will not receive the bonus chips until you have met the following criteria: bonus funds will be credited to your Poker balance when you have generated eight (8) times the bonus amount in Poker Points e.g. 80 Poker Points for $10 bonus. The required Poker Points must be generated within 45 days (ACES) and 45 day (25FOR10). So if first triggering the bonus (your first transfer into Poker when using the given bonus code). If the required Poker Points are not generated within the specified time period for a particular bonus, then any bonus funds due will be withdrawn. Minimum deposit is $5. 3.6 points are granted for approx ach $1 of rake or tournament fees I say approx., because on OnGame your share of the awarded points will be adjusted based on the internal strength relationship between players in that hand. If you take on less experienced opposition you can expect to collect (slightly) less points, if you go up against more experienced players, you will collect (slightly) more points You´ll also have access to four $500 new players freerolls on your first four weeks of play, every Tuesday at 19h00 GMT. Ah, and in March don´t miss the "Money for Nothing Poker Freeroll Series" promotion which is basically a freeroll league with in addition a leaderboard where you can win extra cash. It will enable some of you to get to know our brand better, but also to play different game types freerolls. It consists in: i. a first level with seven $50 freeroll on different game types ($0.50 re-buy for the first hour) ii. top 25% of the first level reach the 2nd level: four $250 freerolls on different game types iii. top 25% of these reach the $1,000 final, on Holdem No Limit Shortanded (Deepstack) iv. a leaderboard where points are attributed on finishers of each freeroll, where an other $1,450 is for grab. Don´t forget to sign-up through PL links. All info about this promo are to be found here, but please sign up through the link posted on the first post of this thread, where you will also find details about PL exclusive League. That Money For Nothing promo starts March 1st, do not miss out the first freerolls. I hope this helps, Geof

Well this will count me out and quite a few others i would expect as quite a few of us played on gala last year to qualify for Poker Players live tour' date=' hopefully you can get this sorted morls:hope[/quote'] I'm in the same boat as Dave here, Chromehead too, having played Gala. Now my tuesday is free I would also like to play in this league, as it looks great! Hopefully enough time to sort something?

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March OK Guys I have some good and bad news for players with GALA accounts. Unfortunately, anyone here with a GALA account cannot play the league at present due to technical reasons beyond our control, but if those members can PM me these details:

• Full Name
  • Gala Poker Nickname
  • Email Address

I will pass these onto GALA management for you and they will credit you with an online ticket as a gesture of good will. This could all change after the 1st league with Coral, so dont think that you wont be able to play in the future, we will of course keep you up to date on any changes. Feel free to ask any questions too, i'll do my best to answer them. Graeme

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March I rang Gala up, and they cancelled my gala, very old coral, and card details etc, and then i registered new account with all bonuses etc. Ring them up, and they WILL sort. Great Customer relations ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Coral Poker Added Value League - Tuesdays in March Is this all 4 games to count or 3 from 4, so I can get the correct table for Al to do? I'm going to give this one a miss as I'm pretty sure Ongame won't allow 2 players from the same location/connection in the same tourney so it's not worth me switching my inactive Gala to Coral.

also the tourneys are set up wrong.......says top 4 of each leg get a ticket to the final and all the games are nlhe tourneys' date='no heads up[/quote'] Hiya, That was just the descriptions which is wrong. Tickets will be granted manually the day following the tourneys, including the 6 players who will qualify through the leaderboard (the day after leg 4). To avoid confusion we have decided to reset all legs with a proper description. That means that all players who had already registered need to re-register again. Here is a list of NickName who need to re-register: D00mtrainPL Kenawop GoldnEagle88 PLWashy3 OQCpl LEW200100 Adelita Cannywynn I have asked to check and Heads Up MTTs are set up correctly with up to 2 seats per table Again, it is just a description issue, only winne rof each leg + the top 6 of PL leaderboard will get a ticket to the final. Geof

Is this all 4 games to count or 3 from 4, so I can get the correct table for Al to do? I'm going to give this one a miss as I'm pretty sure Ongame won't allow 2 players from the same location/connection in the same tourney so it's not worth me switching my inactive Gala to Coral.
I think we should stick to 3 from 4 for the league Geof, any news on wether 2 players can play using same ip/connection?