RedHotPoker Valentine's Freeroll/Bounty 15th Feb

avongirl

[TABLE]

[TR] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, colspan: 2][TABLE] [TR] [TD]pixel2.gif [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][TABLE] [TR] [TD] [TABLE] [TR] [TD][TABLE] [TR] [TD]Valentine's Freeroll Love is in the air! We have arranged a special freeroll to celebrate Valentine's Day, but as you'll probably be busy romancing the other half, it will take place the following day - Weds 15th Feb. Check your email inbox for the password and look out for RHP_Cupid as there's a bounty on his head - bust him out of the tournament for a special Valentine's Prize. 1st Place: 2 x €82.50 entries to BYOPP Weekly Final + 2 x €22 entries to Level 2 2nd Place: 2 x €82.50 entries + 1 x €22 entry to BYOPP Level 2 3rd Place: 2 x €22 entries to BYOPP Level 2 4th Place: 1 x €22 entry 5th Place: 1 x €22 entry 6th Place: 1 x €22 entry To redeem your tournament entries, please email [email protected] with your username and choice of entry date, allowing at least 48 hours notice. For more information on BYOPP satellites: http://www.redhotpoker.com/en/poker/Poker-Promotions/BYOPP.aspx * You need to accumulate 1VIP between Jan 31, 2012 23:00 and Feb 15, 2012 19:44 to be able to enter the tournament. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: RedHotPoker Valentine's Freeroll/Bounty 15th Feb i think u need to earn the point via playing a cash game instead of using the points u earn via playing a tourny i had this happen to me prev thats how i know but worth trying for as its just a point hopefully u should be able to play once its earned :eek

Re: RedHotPoker Valentine's Freeroll/Bounty 15th Feb According to the site it's 1 point for €0.50 rake, either cash or tournaments, but also says you get part points for less than that. I had played a €2.20 STT and was micro cash, but would have thought the rake would have added up over the session, but perhaps it doesn't work like that. I'll probably try a €5.50 game. There's only 8 registered in the freeroll at the moment.