£9.99 into........ by the end of february

danj2202

ok, basically thats all I have to play with for the month and thought what better than hunt some glory, lets see how far we can get and maybe get a bit of a cheltenham bankroll, only rules are all in, no price rules and can do in play Bet 1 in play Barcelona 1 Sociedad 0 - over 1.5 goals @ 1.06 £9.99

Re: £9.99 into........ by the end of february

bet 4 Kentucky to beat South Carolina in play £11.35 @1.04
bet 4 wins profit 0.43 balance 11.78 Bet 5 Phoenix Suns to beat Charlotte Bobcats £11.78 @ 1.19 assuming this wins I will be working tomorrow so will put the bets up here that I will place on my phone and add in stakes and prices on a subsequent post if we get that far Bet 6 Derby v Notts Forest Under 4.5 total goals Bet 7 lay Chelsea win v Man Utd

Re: £9.99 into........ by the end of february

bet 4 wins profit 0.43 balance 11.78 Bet 5 Phoenix Suns to beat Charlotte Bobcats £11.78 @ 1.19 assuming this wins I will be working tomorrow so will put the bets up here that I will place on my phone and add in stakes and prices on a subsequent post if we get that far Bet 6 Derby v Notts Forest Under 4.5 total goals Bet 7 lay Chelsea win v Man Utd
bet 5 won , bet 6 void, bet 7 won, better to be lucky than good chelsea laid @ 2.82 profit 7.64 new balance 21.18 bet 8 back Ghana to beat Tunisia £21.18 @ 2.04