PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Grand Final Mon 2nd April  

1. 1.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Leg 1 Monday 5th March What a pleasant surprise for me today - login to PL & went straight to this page to find my name on the list of qualifiers for the final game!!! :) I honestly didn't expect this at all. I must say it's been fun playing in these games with you folks. Hoping I get to play in many more of them with you. Good Luck to all in the final game!

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Leg 4 Monday 26th March

Well done Bart, a direct ticket into the final. :clap Final table updated and 200 points turned out to be the cut off for the league qualifiers. Good luck all next week. [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Stan James[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]steclarke[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PLsteviec7[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]DaMatrix[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]DaMatrix[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Von Donkenschnitzel[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]ShaunDvveeb[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]glennop[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]GHOP_1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]staffy[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]st8ffypl[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Bart(UK)[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PL_Bart[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]bigbadken[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]bigbadken[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]PGremlin[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]RiverChaser_[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]andybell666[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]andybell6666[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]wurzel133[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]wurzel133[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Steclarke is the league champion :clap, with DasBoot securing the spoon with a no-show tonight. :ok
I was unable to play this and have picked up my first ever award as a PL member :sad

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Grand Final Mon 2nd April Hi Guys Not sure if you are aware but the lobby shows the incorrect start time and payouts at the moment, Stans are changing this as we speak and will be: 8.30pm UK Start Time Payouts will be: 1 - $275 2 - $175 3 - $100 4 - $75 5 - $25

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Grand Final Mon 2nd April GG all....and Bart - great game Heads Up......sorry all i do not have a screenshot and have to run to bed now as i have to be up at 4.30am! Bart - i 4 bet you with JJ when you had A9 so i guess a good decision.....

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Grand Final Mon 2nd April Many congrats to Andy who thoughly deserves the win, a great HU player and all-rounder of course. Very happy to actually last so long HU against him and I am getting closer I think :) Got a screenshot, will follow shortly. Big apologies to Glenn (& Ken) for the sick suckout on the bubble.. double take out. Big thanks to SJ as always for such a great series.