2012 progress

teaulc

has to be my worst start to a year since i started playing poker,not disastrous by any means but not exactly a confidence booster. i have been trying to change my game a bit as i am too predictable imo,but finding it hard to loosen up more. keeping absolute records of every game is hard to do as well,but i am determined i will do this this year. i was intending to branch more into the variant side of poker but it hasnt happened so far,tend to be supporting ( and rightly so ) the PL games we have. rt27_2eb_u92am.jpgUploaded at Picoodle.com

Re: not a great start to 2012 I dont mean this negatively at all, but 32 MTTs is such a ridiculously small sample that results are 100% meaningless - so don't let it bother you - just ensure you're doing the right things, and the results will sort themselves out. :ok I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum - January has been my best month ever (on cash tables) by some considerable margin. I've played a heck of a lot (over 30k hands Heads Up) and am winning at nearly 20 Big Blinds per 100 hands. I felt like God :p Then I read Alun Bowdens editorial (Feb mag) and it brought me right back down to earth. You should make sure you read it - it talks to us both this month ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.