Wolverhampton Monday 30th Jan.

Hi all, I am new to the forum and this is my first post so will introduce myself. Jim aged 38 Not been into the sport to long, Went to my first meeting 2 years ago and caught the bug of horse racing. Tomorrow i am going to Wolverhampton for the All weather meeting. Its my first time to a all weather meeting and i don`t really pay to much attention to it. I mostly enjoy the flat racing. Is there any pointers anyone can give me about Wolverhampton , I have heard and read a few things like some sites say there is not really a draw advantage there, But then a few sites say a high draw is a bad thing for a horse. Any information help about tomorrows card will be nice. Thank you all in advance Jim. p.s - Stumbled upon this site by accident and must say am inpressed with what i read so far. seems a friendly place to post to ask advice and to put up my thoughts as well.

Re: Wolverhampton Monday 30th Jan. Feel Oblidged now Jim!;) Hope you stick around m8 - you'll get some great advice on here and if you have a look back through the archives, you'll definatly find some posts/threads worth reading. The BBOTD competition is good fun and where you will probably find your best advice with regards to tomorrows card. Hope you have a good day regardless. I've only briefly looked over the card so far and wouldn't offer specific advice at this stage as I am always price led and haven't looked at the markets as yet. Be Lucky

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.