Jumps racing Sunday 29th Jan

Re: Jumps racing Sunday 29th Jan 4.30 Ffos Las Rebecca Curtis really likes God of the Kop and thinks this one will definately win a bumper. Should love 2m in this ground at a track curtis likes to win at. Her horses are not in great form but i think this could be one of her better ones. Interesting that tom Scudamore rides this one when pipe has the 2nd fav in the race. This maybe something to do with the owner etc... however, i have no idea!!! 1pt win 5/6 @ Bet V

Re: Jumps racing Sunday 29th Jan

4.30 Ffos Las Rebecca Curtis really likes God of the Kop and thinks this one will definately win a bumper. Should love 2m in this ground at a track curtis likes to win at. Her horses are not in great form but i think this could be one of her better ones. Interesting that tom Scudamore rides this one when pipe has the 2nd fav in the race. This maybe something to do with the owner etc... however, i have no idea!!! 1pt win 5/6 @ Bet V
As if by magic she just had a very easy winner in Benheir with Scudamore on board. He put up God of the Kop as his best chance of the day.

Re: Jumps racing Sunday 29th Jan 2.55 Ffos las The track is starting to become a trainers track and there are a few to consider however the really heavy ground will make this a test of stamina. 1 horse i think is overpriced is Western Whisky from The Lee stable who has 5 from 15 33% SR here over the last 5 years. Tarrateeno and Not so prudent are on the short list but i am tempted by the large price on WW who will love the ground. 3.25 Ffos las American Cricket can follow up its recent win aginst these, i dont see many decent rivals in this field and the selection is a winner w/o a penalty as the 5lb claim negates the 5lb rise after last win. Has form on soft and heavy so should be ok on the ground. 4.00 Ffos las Normally can go in again for Peter Bowen, won here last time and although has a penalty, the rest of the field today doesnt look too much to be fair. betis Western whiskey 0.2pts win 33/1 Bet365 trixie with Normally and American cricket as well 0.05pts ew = 0.4pts staked

Re: Jumps racing Sunday 29th Jan BRING ON THE JUDGE 3.25 Ffos Las. 1 point win. Has jumping issues, but no doubting his ability, and if he can put in a clear round, he should win this. The heavy ground isn't of any concerns to him and the trip's fine, so mix that with a weight that gives him chances and it's all there for him. 9/4 Betfred BOG

Re: Jumps racing Sunday 29th Jan

Oran Flyer 4.00 Ffos Las. 1 point win. Over from Ireland and the heavy ground could be the deciding factor today. We go on heavy ground and get in off an attractive looking mark of 94, and if we can run to near ability, then we should be tough to beat. Can be inconsistent, but not brought all this way for a trot around and so worthy of a bet. 6/1

>Bet365 (bog)

Re: Jumps racing Sunday 29th Jan 4.00. Ffos Las Got this down to two. Oran Flyer and Pacha D'oudairies. Oran flyer looks to de drifting on bet f which has put off considering the stable its coming from. Pacha D is down in grade and now off a mark 92 is the lowest its ever been off. there are obviously reasons for that but i think today is a poor race and it must surely have a chance. The last time it ran on heavy it came 2nd over todays distance and at the price i think its value to plod on for a win!!!! Pacha D'Oudaries @ 6/1 bet fred 1pt win