** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Ufc on Fox2

Ronnie

This event on Saturday is a triple header main card:- [h=3]Main card[/h]

I'm going to be taking Davis to beat Evans, I think it's a big step up for him but one he's ready for, Evans won't be able to out strike or out wrestle him and I can't see Davis losing his unbeaten record. The Maia Weidman match up is a strange one to call, Maia's stand up has improved loads over the last few fights but I think it's his main bread and butter bjj skills that he needs to utilize, Weidman is a wrestling stand out who can knock people out so I expect a few takedowns from both parties, and I can see Maia catching him at some point. The Sonnen Bisping match up will go one of 2 ways, Sonnen by decision or Tko, he's only ever lost to submissions before and from the fights I've seen never lost a round in all his fights. Bisping reckons he can handle Sonnens wrestling but I have my doubts over that, his takedowns won't be stopped and if Bisping gets to his feet he'll be slammed back down. Davis to win 6/4 @ Skybet Maia to win by Submission 6/1 @ Skybet Sonnen to win by decision 8/11 and a small stake on win by Tko/Ko stoppage 9/2 @ Skybet

Re: Ufc on Fox2 I'm going the other way, and think Evans will triumph. He was brutally KO'd by Machida, but apart from that, the only other blip on his record is a draw in 2007 to Tito, and he got that back by annihilating him last August. Rashad looked head and shoulders above Tito in that fight, more explosive, fitter, and Rampage didn't look in the fight when they fought (although Evans was in trouble at one point). I can't think how Davis beats him, is he going to outgrapple or outstrike him, I don't think so? At 1.57 best though, I dont think it's worth the single, certainly not with my stakes, so have added him to an accy for fun of Evans, Sonnen, Weidman, Dunham, and Russow @ around 6/1 with Ladbrokes. Lentz is coming off a loss, and is short notice, Weidman is supposed to be a stud (aint ever seen him!), and Russow can take a camel kick, and still keep coming. If he keeps this on his feet, he destroys the likable dutch giant. I have small stakes on Maia by Sub @ 6/1 @ PaddyPower as I heard Weidman was having a tough cut, but to be honest he looked good at the weigh ins, but the price for one of the best sub artists in the UFC is value. I fear Bisping will be obliterated (hope he doesn't, but still loses), which is a shame, as I like him, but I'm ******* daft on Sonnen just now, as he talks some good smack, and looked terrific against, Stann in his last outing. The fight everyone wants is Silva v Sonnen II, and I'm no different, but just in case it doesn't, and The Count spoils the party, I've stuck a few quid on him at 3/1, as I think there is a wee bit of value in that. Also Sonnen ain't gona (T)KO him, so again, he's too small to hit on a single as I stated earlier with Evans. Evans v Davis breakdown http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/28/2754367/ufc-on-fox-2-phil-davis-vs-rashad-evans-dissection-preview-predictions Sonnen v Bisping breakdown http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/28/2753404/ufc-on-fox-2-evans-davis-michael-bisping-vs-chael-sonnen-dissection-predictions-preview Maia v Weidman breakdown http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/27/2743953/ufc-on-fox-2-davis-evans-chris-weidman-vs-demian-maia-dissection-predictions Danas Vblog http://youtu.be/6I2lgSd4qEg

Re: Ufc on Fox2 UFC on FOX 2 Cub Swanson - George Roop 2.00 @ bet365 Boath fighters are hot and cold lately, so this fight will ruin one fighter UFC dream, George Roop in my option closer to a win here, he is the highest guy in his division and has the longest reach with that he is a striker and will stand up and throw his bombs! Cub Swanson like to graple like to go on the groun but how will he take down this big man...I see this one a stand up figth with Roop taking it with KO!

Re: Ufc on Fox2

an accy for fun of Evans' date=' Sonnen, Weidman, Dunham, and Russow @ around 6/1 with Ladbrokes[/quote'] A very nice win, some disappointing fights through the night for me, my calls were way off! Ah well Ufc back Saturday 4th Feb so a chance to redeem myself.

Re: Ufc on Fox2

A very nice win' date=' some disappointing fights through the night for me, my calls were way off! Ah well Ufc back Saturday 4th Feb so a chance to redeem myself.[/quote'] Ta, mate. I was quite lucky tho. Lentz looked to me like he was going to win it until the stoppage, and I thought The Count did enough to win also. Cannae wait for next weeks card.