** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Weekend > SPL > 28th January

Spooner

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aberdeen v Dunfermline Athletic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Inverness Caledonian Thistle v St Mirren (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Motherwell v St Johnstone (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rangers v Hibernian (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > SPL > 28th January Motherwell v St Johnstone Most interesting match of this round, the battle for third place. The Steelmen are not convincing at Fir Park (4-3-4), but they beat the Pars 3-1 in front of their fans in midweek match. On the other hand, the Saints are one of the best away team this season (6-4-1). They won at Easter Road Stadium in the last round (last Saturday), so that they will be more rested for this encounter. Away team winning 3:0 in both h2h duels this season. Well have the advantage of three points and the Saints will try to annul it. Newcomers from both teams played very well and have improved their team play (Ojamaa/Croft). However, home team will be weakened for this meeting > Craigan (df, captain) and Higdon (fw, topscorer) are suspended. In contrast away side don't have important missings > Wright (regular df), Millar (regular mf) and Sheridan (regular fw) are fit again. The Steelmen are set as favorites, but I disagree with bookies and expect dropping odds here, so take bets earlier than usual. GL folks :ok X2 @1.67 stan james 6/10 2 dnb @2.40 gamebookers 3/10

Re: Weekend > SPL > 28th January Rangers v Hibernian Rangers in must win situation as Celtic already have 4 points advantage and because have played only a draw against Aberdeen at Ibrox in the last round. However, the Gers are only team in the league without defeat at home. As for tradition, Rangers have 6 wins in the last 7 matches against the Hibs (without conceding a goal 12:0, and one win for Edinburgh side at Ibrox 3:0) meaning only one team scored in last 7 h2h games. Arrival of new coach Fenlon not improved results of away team and they're just one point above last place. Some new players of both teams have the opportunity make his debut in this game. However, Naismith (9g), Lafferty (6g), Whittaker, Ness, Broadfoot and Jelavic (topscorer, 15g) are missings for home team. Murray, Galbraith, Griffiths (7g) and O'Connor (topscorer, 10g) are out for away side. So both teams will be without best scorers and that's another fact affecting my bet. Pressure is on players so I expect tough first half without risking much, while the Gers should reach win in 2nd part. It's just my scenario which isn't worth a big/med stake. Also from everything I've written can be seen that I don't expect many goals at Ibrox. GL :hope under 3,5 @1.52 pinnacle 3/10 X/1 @4.60 bet at home 0.5/10

Re: Weekend > SPL > 28th January

Motherwell 3:2 St Johnstone Most interesting match of this round, the battle for third place. The Steelmen are not convincing at Fir Park (4-3-4), but they beat the Pars 3-1 in front of their fans in midweek match. On the other hand, the Saints are one of the best away team this season (6-4-1). They won at Easter Road Stadium in the last round (last Saturday), so that they will be more rested for this encounter. Away team winning 3:0 in both h2h duels this season. Well have the advantage of three points and the Saints will try to annul it. Newcomers from both teams played very well and have improved their team play (Ojamaa/Croft). However, home team will be weakened for this meeting > Craigan (df, captain) and Higdon (fw, topscorer) are suspended. In contrast away side don't have important missings > Wright (regular df), Millar (regular mf) and Sheridan (regular fw) are fit again. The Steelmen are set as favorites, but I disagree with bookies and expect dropping odds here, so take bets earlier than usual. GL folks :ok X2 @1.67 stan james 6/10 :$ 2 dnb @2.40 gamebookers 3/10
Rangers 4:0 Hibernian Rangers in must win situation as Celtic already have 4 points advantage and because have played only a draw against Aberdeen at Ibrox in the last round. However, the Gers are only team in the league without defeat at home. As for tradition, Rangers have 6 wins in the last 7 matches against the Hibs (without conceding a goal 12:0, and one win for Edinburgh side at Ibrox 3:0) meaning only one team scored in last 7 h2h games. Arrival of new coach Fenlon not improved results of away team and they're just one point above last place. Some new players of both teams have the opportunity make his debut in this game. However, Naismith (9g), Lafferty (6g), Whittaker, Ness, Broadfoot and Jelavic (topscorer, 15g) are missings for home team. Murray, Galbraith, Griffiths (7g) and O'Connor (topscorer, 10g) are out for away side. So both teams will be without best scorers and that's another fact affecting my bet. Pressure is on players so I expect tough first half without risking much, while the Gers should reach win in 2nd part. It's just my scenario which isn't worth a big/med stake. Also from everything I've written can be seen that I don't expect many goals at Ibrox. GL :hope under 3,5 @1.52 pinnacle 3/10 :$ X/1 @4.60 bet at home 0.5/10
very miserable weekend for me... -12.5