** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Weekend > Championship > 28 Jan

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Peterborough United v Portsmouth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Reading v Bristol City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.07 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > Championship > 28 Jan I really can't see us getting anything at Pterborough tbh. We create bugger all away from home, and with Luke Varney out carry no real power up top. David Norris will still be absent, which means Kelvin Etuhu should start only his second competitive games since May 2010. We also currently only have thirteen fit senior pros available for selection, with player sales imminent, as our financial situation has worsened. HMRC are owed £1.6m. I don't doubt the spirit of the club and the togetherness that we show. But I really think a draw is the best we can hope for.

Re: Weekend > Championship > 28 Jan Jase, as a fan you obviously see a lot more of Pompey than i do. You say that you create bugger all away but they were a touch unlucky not to beat Cardiff there last time out, and had plenty of shots at Leicester before that. No Varney then either. Obviously, stats don't tell the whole story but are you really that impotent up front? I quite fancy you to beat the Posh.

Re: Weekend > Championship > 28 Jan

Obviously, stats don't tell the whole story but are you really that impotent up front? I quite fancy you to beat the Posh.
Yes we are. Two games doesn't make a season. If you look back we have been pretty dire in that department for a long time. As I say, lots of fighting spirit though.

Re: Weekend > Championship > 28 Jan I like Reading to win. City had an unconvincing win at home to lowly Doncaster last week with the visitors playing the majority of the game with 10 men. I'd expect the Royals to win this one. Peterboro' were heavily fancied last week to beat a supposedly tired, out of sorts Brighton side who had struggled on the road but they lost so I certainly won't be touching this game

I really can't see us getting anything at Pterborough tbh. We create bugger all away from home' date=' and with Luke Varney out carry no real power up top. David Norris will still be absent, which means Kelvin Etuhu should start only his second competitive games since May 2010. We also currently only have thirteen fit senior pros available for selection, with player sales imminent, as our financial situation has worsened. HMRC are owed £1.6m. I don't doubt the spirit of the club and the togetherness that we show. But I really think a draw is the best we can hope for.[/quote'] What's your thoughts on Futacs to score anytime? Scored in three of Pompey's last five, and at 4.50 [PaddyPower], the odds seem pretty generous given what's on offer elsewhere: second-best-priced at 3.75 [WillHills] and as low as 2.87 with bet365.

Re: Weekend > Championship > 28 Jan Reading vs Bristol City Home side is looking to bounce back quick from the defeat against Hull City and Bristol City are the perfect opponent for doing that. To the Robins, Marvin Elliot is out and also captain Lian Fontaine, striker Clarkson and Ryan Taylor Reading will check the fitness of captain Jobi McAnuff (groin) and midfielder Mikele Leigertwood (thigh). Manset is in the same are of doubtful players. I think Reading is looking clearly for promotion and I do not think they can afford other points lost on Madejski Stadium! home win @ 1.80 with >William Hill

What's your thoughts on Futacs to score anytime? Scored in three of Pompey's last five' date=' and at 4.50 [PaddyPower'], the odds seem pretty generous given what's on offer elsewhere: second-best-priced at 3.75 [WillHills] and as low as 2.87 with bet365.
I think you answered your own question here :ok