• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Testing Thread Not much Derby action this weekend. The biggest Derby is the Rome Derby (Lazio v Roma) in Italy on Sunday. But for value, I've chosen one in England and one in Greece. Championship Leicester v Nottingham Forest Saturday 10th November 12.45 The biggest derby in the East Midlands is Derby v Nottingham Forest, but Leicester and Nottingham are fairly close too, and this also counts as a derby. Recent Form Last 10 league games Home Away Aggregate 6/2/2 3/4/3 9/6/5

Re: Testing Thread Tournament preview: 1pt ew A.Hamilton to win Grand Slam of Darts 33/1 Stan James (1/2 1-2) Hamilton has been incredibly consistent in the big events this year and I expect another strong run from him this week. Hamilton really should escape from his group and once he does that he’s a danger over the longer formats. He would face one of the group involving Lewis, Gary Anderson, John Part or Tony O’Shea in the second round but none of them are in brilliant form and could face another of those in the quarter final too. I respect Christian Kist massively but there’s nothing in the bottom two groups who would worry Hamilton so if the Hamilton who made the world final, Matchplay quarter final and Premier League semi final turns up I think he could be in for a big week with the draw the way it is. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/grand-slam-of-darts-betting-andy-hamilton-can-land-the-major-title-he-s-been-threatening-to-win-throughout-2012

• 2 months later...

Re: Testing Thread [tbl=border=0 bgcolor=grey align=center] [tr][th=bgcolor=lightblue colspan=3]Table Header[/th][/tr] [tr][td]:pirate:[/td][td=bgcolor=yellow]:jump:[/td][td]:panic:[/td][/tr] [tr=bgcolor=pink height=50][td]:sad:[/td][td]:owned:[/td][td]:thup2:[/td][/tr] [/tbl]

Re: Testing Thread [TABLE=width: 200]

[TR] [TD=class: xl24, width: 128, bgcolor: yellow] Team name [/TD] [TD=class: xl24, width: 64, bgcolor: silver] w [/TD] [TD=class: xl24, width: 64, bgcolor: silver] e [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl25, bgcolor: transparent] 1 [/TD] [TD=class: xl25, bgcolor: transparent] 1 [/TD] [TD=class: xl25, bgcolor: transparent] 1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl25, bgcolor: transparent] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: xl25, bgcolor: transparent] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: xl25, bgcolor: transparent] 2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl25, bgcolor: transparent] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: xl25, bgcolor: transparent] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: xl25, bgcolor: transparent] 3 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Testing Thread I know the importance of staking in regular betting. Personally, I try to keep to 2%. But it gets more complicated when you have several accounts. I know it's better to have accounts with different bookies, and I do this, but I'm not sure how to manage the staking. To give a simple example of the problem, say I have accounts with two different bookies - Ladbrokes £1,000 Hills £500

Re: Testing Thread I know the importance of staking in regular betting. Personally, I try to keep to 2%. But it gets more complicated when you have several accounts. I know it's better to have accounts with different bookies, and I do this, but I'm not sure how to manage the staking. To give a simple example of the problem, say I have accounts with two different bookies - Ladbrokes £1,000 Hills £500

Re: Testing Thread And here's the same post when I click the "Switch Editor to Source Mode" box Crystal Palace v Charlton Saturday 3rd Feb 15.00 A South London derby. There games tend to be close and low-scoring. Charlton have a good record at Selhurst Park, having won 3 of their last 5 games there. With Charlton also in slightly better form than Palace, I think their odds are attractive at 4.5. The Draw No Bet is priced attractively at the moment at odds of 3.75, and I think that is a better bet than the straight win. Charlton Draw No Bet 3.75 Coral Stake: 2 points (from starting bank of 100 points)

Re: Testing Thread And here's the same post when I click the "Switch Editor to Source Mode" box Crystal Palace v Charlton Saturday 3rd Feb 15.00 A South London derby. There games tend to be close and low-scoring. Charlton have a good record at Selhurst Park, having won 3 of their last 5 games there. With Charlton also in slightly better form than Palace, I think their odds are attractive at 4.5. The Draw No Bet is priced attractively at the moment at odds of 3.75, and I think that is a better bet than the straight win. Charlton Draw No Bet 3.75 Coral Stake: 2 points (from starting bank of 100 points)

• 4 months later...