BBOTD - Monday 23rd Jan 2012

Blown It - 400 Wolves - 3/1 Bet 365 BOG Wasn't exepecting 3s. Bomb proof on this mark, good speed figure last time in very good race for the grade. Goes here, drawn 1, question marks over opposition. Short but almost bound to be in there fighting at the business end... Bit reluctant to desert Vanilla Rum but hey ho.... Muggy Little Double coming up!?!:sad Good Luck All

Re: BBOTD - Monday 23rd Jan 2012 4.00 Wolverhampton Ishetoo 1pt win @ 10/1 William Hill I like the look of another Peter Grayson horse today in Ishetoo. This will be the horses first run for the yard but horses from this stable are in form at the moment and he is worth chancing. I think it is quite surprising to see this horse running over trips other than 5f in his last 9 runs. The only time he ran over the minimum trip in this period was last time out where he put up his best performance. He doesn’t have the greatest of strike rates with just 7 wins from 58 runs but a lot of these runs have come in very competitive sprint handicaps. Six of his 7 wins have come over the minimum trip and it is no surprise to see this one kept at 5f now starting out with Peter Grayson. His best days are behind him but on his day he can be quite a classy operator. He along with Falasteen look a cut above the rest in this field and if they can get back to anywhere near the best, then surely they will go close. Ishetoo has only ever had 3 runs on the all weather with just 1 placed effort coming from those runs. He is American bred so should have no problems with the surface and I think this race will be set up for him. There are a couple of front runners in this race who are well drawn, so there is every chance it will be set up for something coming from off the pace. I would hope Robbie Fitzpatrick would ride Ishetoo in a similar way to how he rode Avonvalley. That horse was right out the back and came pretty wide around the final bend but picked up the pieces off a strong pace. There are quite a few in here that come into the race in form but I would hope for a decent run from Ishetoo on his first run for new connections.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.