** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Scotland > Midweek > SPL & Div 2 > 24 Jan

Re: Scotland > Midweek > SPL & Div 2 > 24 Jan Motherwell v Dunfermline Motherwell look very short here for a team who have one draw and three defeats in their last three SPL games, in which they have only scored one goal. Their home form is a particular worry, last winning at Fir Park in late September. Dunfermline sit bottom of the league however their away from is very good, 6th best in the league recording 4 victories. They come into this game after a morale boosting 3-0 victory at Rugby Park in what was a very good weekend for them with Hibs also losing. I would put Motherwell nearer the 1.75 mark for this game so I will back the away side on the handicap with a narrow defeat giving me money back. Good luck if you play. Selection: Dunfermline +1 AH @ 1.88 with Bet365 - 3 units

Re: Scotland > Midweek > SPL & Div 2 > 24 Jan Motherwell v Dunfermline I agree with a previous prediction, but I'll try with goals tonight. Both teams had been in bad shape, but they gave good performance in the last round. Well won the first match of the season 4:2. There are no new absences among them, and meanwhile home team has stepped up its offensive and the Pars have some new defensive players. However, these rivals have completely different priorities: the Steelmen is fighting for a place in Europe and away side only wants to remain in the league. However, home/away effect doesn't favor a lot of Motherwell. So I assume that both teams would going to win without too much concern in defense cause a new three points make important movement on the table for winning team (the Steelmen would be in third place again; the Pars would escape from the bottom). My fair for over 2,5 is @1,75 and I see both teams to score at Fir Park, so take local combination >>> bts & over 2,5 @2.15 2/10

Re: Scotland > Midweek > SPL & Div 2 > 24 Jan

Motherwell 3:1 Dunfermline I agree with a previous prediction, but I'll try with goals tonight. Both teams had been in bad shape, but they gave good performance in the last round. Well won the first match of the season 4:2. There are no new absences among them, and meanwhile home team has stepped up its offensive and the Pars have some new defensive players. However, these rivals have completely different priorities: the Steelmen is fighting for a place in Europe and away side only wants to remain in the league. However, home/away effect doesn't favor a lot of Motherwell. So I assume that both teams would going to win without too much concern in defense cause a new three points make important movement on the table for winning team (the Steelmen would be in third place again; the Pars would escape from the bottom). My fair for over 2,5 is @1,75 and I see both teams to score at Fir Park, so take local combination >>> bts & over 2,5 @2.15 2/10 :clap
+2.3 just like that...:cigar:cigar