Decks Bets

Hi All, I'm going to be recording my bets here, i try and look for value and i have a particular interest in novice/maidens. Also handicaps with odds on favs. The thread is to keep me in check and also to record my results TBH not sure if i show a profit or not 100 pts starting - Pts depended on Fancy. I have 4 for today will post Thanks Declan

Re: Decks Bets Declan, welcome to the forum mate, Before you start i'll just point out the rules we have on the PL; New posters are not allowed to start individual threads straight away, we have had many before who start a thread and then disappear once it starts going wrong or they get fed up of posting etc.... To begin with you are welcome to post in the daily threads giving reasoning behind every selection, if you want to keep a thread you may do it in the Glory Hunters section, the rules in there are less structured. You are welcome to join in the BBOTD competition each day, have a read of the rules in the first post of the tables thread:ok Good luck