** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Home favorites system

saamk

This is not an original idea, the idea comes from another tread, http://forum.punterslounge.com/f29/obvious-but-possibly-profitable-system-40-78-units-7025/ , and what it is just betting on league games of teams with good home records, the teams that i have come up with so far are: man city southampton eng 2 reims france div 2 niort france div 3 AZ alkmaar fc zwolle Netherlands 2 udinese benefica porto real madrid barcelona Will be starting with 100 units and bet 10% of the bank on each bet. Do you guys think this system could work? Thanks

Re: Home favorites system All the odds will be from bet365.. Sundays selections: -MAN CITY vs Tottenham 10 units @1.83 -UDINESE vs Catania 10 units @1.66 -PORTO vs Vitória Guimarães 10 units @1.28 -BENEFICA vs Gil Vicente 10 units @1.14 -REAL M vs Athletic Club 10 units @1.20 -Trebles porto benefica madrid 10 units @1.76 Hope this system goes well:hope

Re: Home favorites system Saamk, I really like this idea. I'm going to try it as well. I did some research and found quite a few teams with good stats. I'm going to try to do singles and do doubles/trebles on the best teams. I think the list of teams can both be expanded and narrowed. Expanded as in searching across several leagues and narrowed as in filtering. I wouldn't qualify the City-Tot games as it is a derby. Will bet 10 units on Southhampton.

Re: Home favorites system Today's bet for this system: Panathinaikos - Levadiakos @ 1.18 I'll be testing this system too with my own twist. Saamk, please let me know if its ok with you to post here. I think since we are both testing this system out then it makes sense for everyone testing this system to test here. If it bothers you then please let me know and I will post elsewhere. Regarding the Southampton game that we both lost :(, I'm not going to count it towards my system results because it really shouldn't have been on the list initially. I just realized this. Despite the 11-1-1 record before Leicester, the 1 defeat was from Bristol which is way down on the league. For my short list, I believe no losses should be accepted unless its in a debry (eg. Real - Barcelona). So despite Real's 1 defeat, because it was from Barsa, I still count Real in the list. Southampton though should not have been on the list.

Re: Home favorites system My Results using this system: [TABLE=width: 705]

[TR] [TD]Total Bets:[/TD] [TD]5[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD]Strike:[/TD] [TD]100%[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD]Yield:[/TD] [TD]63%[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Date[/TD] [TD]Game[/TD] [TD]Bet[/TD] [TD]Odds[/TD] [TD]Result[/TD] [TD]Flat Bet[/TD] [TD]Profit[/TD] [TD]Bank[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1/25/2012[/TD] [TD]Panathinaikos - Levadiakos[/TD] [TD]Home[/TD] [TD]1.180[/TD] [TD]w[/TD] [TD]10[/TD] [TD]1.80[/TD] [TD]101.80[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1/27/2012[/TD] [TD]PSV - Vitesse[/TD] [TD]Home[/TD] [TD]1.071[/TD] [TD]w[/TD] [TD]10[/TD] [TD]0.71[/TD] [TD]102.51[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1/28/2012[/TD] [TD]Real Madrid - Zaragosa[/TD] [TD]Home[/TD] [TD]1.200[/TD] [TD]w[/TD] [TD]10[/TD] [TD]2.00[/TD] [TD]104.51[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1/28/2012[/TD] [TD]Reims - Angers[/TD] [TD]Home[/TD] [TD]2.050[/TD] [TD]w[/TD] [TD]10[/TD] [TD]10.50[/TD] [TD]115.01[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1/28/2012[/TD] [TD]PSV, Real, Reims Treble[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]2.630[/TD] [TD]w[/TD] [TD]10[/TD] [TD]16.30[/TD] [TD]131.31[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Home favorites system Wednesdays bets: -Udinese @1.44 vs lecce -AZ @1.062 vs gvvv -Double: AZ Udinese @1.53 Southampton are also playing tomorrow but with odds at 2 and them loosing their last home match i prefer not betting for them[TABLE=class: matches date_matches grouped, width: 557]

[TR=class: odd expanded match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: team team-b][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Home favorites system Treble: Barcelona @ 1.071, Man City @ 1.30, Anderlecht @ 1.50 = 2.09 :nana Single: Man City - Fulham Home @ 1.30 :nana 8 for 8, 62% yield so far!!!!!!!! I'm amazed at how well this is going! Bedlam, to be honest when I looked at this idea and read all the background info from Bcrazy and the Norweigeans who originated the idea, I said f*** it. why not? And I jumped in to give it a test with flat equal 10 unit bets on all of my selections. But it probably is a good idea to use a % so that you increase the bet every weekend as bankroll increases. The only negative I see with this system is that you aren't going to have a lot of bets. But I guess, who cares? Better to bet less and make more :ok

Re: Home favorites system This weekends bets for this system. 3 accumulators and 1 single. Feel free to do any combination you please. I'm a little worried about the Panathinaikos game due to Leto's absense but everything else should come in :) [TABLE=width: 216]

[TR] [TD]Real @[/TD] [TD]1.062[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Benfica @[/TD] [TD]1.150[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Porto @[/TD] [TD]1.125[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Braga @[/TD] [TD]1.220[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PSV @[/TD] [TD]1.083[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]AZ @[/TD] [TD]1.083[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Zwolle @[/TD] [TD]1.444[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Panathinaikos @[/TD] [TD]1.500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]4.258[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Real @[/TD] [TD]1.062[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Benfica @[/TD] [TD]1.150[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Porto @[/TD] [TD]1.125[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Braga @[/TD] [TD]1.220[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]1.676[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PSV @[/TD] [TD]1.083[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]AZ @[/TD] [TD]1.083[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Zwolle @[/TD] [TD]1.444[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]1.694[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Zwolle @[/TD] [TD]1.444[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Home favorites system I think i should have just matched doubles last week. Would have been profitable. Anyway.... This weekend: [TABLE=width: 504]

[TR] [TD]Udinese - Cagliari[/TD] [TD]Home[/TD] [TD]1.950[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Fenerbahce - Sivasspor[/TD] [TD]Home[/TD] [TD]1.570[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Andrelecht, Olympiakos, Zwolle, Real[/TD] [TD]Home[/TD] [TD]1.770[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Home favorites system The original author of this thread and system was Saamk. Sophocles..... since you started posting your selections on here, Saamk hasn't contributed since the end of January. You seem to have frightened him away. Perhaps you should start your own thread and give the floor back to Saamk..... only a suggestion ;)

Re: Home favorites system This weekend wasn't that great again... Udinese and Zwolle drew. I would appreciate thoughts on the following: I've tried to enhance the returns of this system via doubles, trebles, etc. But what if we just bet flat out on singles or do some other type of strategy? Well I ran the numbers of the selections to date and got the following: Stats with Accumulators (doubles, etc) - Basically stats of all the calls I've made here: Bets: 15, Strike: 67%, Yield: 8% Stats with SINGLES only (so if we just bet on all the singles rather than the combos): Bets: 22, Strike: 86%, Yield: 9% Stats with Singles and Doubles only (so if we have 3 selections of which 2 are low odds (eg. 1.08, 1.15) we combine in a double): Bets: 15, Strike: 80%, Yield: 13% So it looks like the single/double strategy is best but would love to hear your thoughts.

Re: Home favorites system Grex, please see posts 8 and 10 where I ask Saamk about this and his reply. I totally agree with you and would have no problem to stop posting. I clearly asked him this in post 8 and he appears to be ok with this from his post in No. 10. I thought we could compliment each other with selections the other may have missed, and with overall discussion on this strategy. I too wish he continued to post as he seems to have disappeared.

The original author of this thread and system was Saamk. Sophocles..... since you started posting your selections on here, Saamk hasn't contributed since the end of January. You seem to have frightened him away. Perhaps you should start your own thread and give the floor back to Saamk..... only a suggestion ;)

Re: Home favorites system I hoped for some discussion on this system but it appears there is not much interest. Saamk who digged up Bcrazy's thread appears to have disappeared. Therefore there doesn't seem much point of me posting here. I already post my selections for this system in my own thread so if anyone liked what was posted above can follow at my thread called Sophocles MultiSystem Thread: http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/126376-Sophocles-MultiSystem-Thread

Re: Home favorites system Hey saamk here, sorry for not continuing this tread, i have been busy lately. And thanks Sophocles for continuing this system, personally to tell the truth I have kind of lost interest in continuing this tread weekly since Sophocles and I have almost the same picks( except for some teams like

Andrelecht, Olympiakos and Panathinaikos). Sophocles you are also welcome to continuing this thread or open your own since i have not been posting here.. On the theme of increasing the system's perfomance i think we should try to not to include teams with odds higher than 1.80 on the multis(like udinese last week which had @1.950), also I would recomend adding

Dortmund to the system who have a home record of 9-0-2.... :)

Re: Home favorites system Ok, change of mind, I decided to continue the system, mostly because overall I have made almost no profit in betting and therefore need to start organizing and record my bets to see what is working and what is not working... I also have decided to change rules a little bit: -Singles will need to be at least 1.10 and max. 1.80 -Doubles will not have odds limit -On triples odds for each team can be max 1.80 -Will start with $100 on bank and will divide bank on 10 bets(if after the 10 bets the bank is at 150 the next 10 bets will be 150, if its at 80 they will be at 8...) This the new list of teams for the teams(teams will be added or removed according to their performance): -Anderlecht(belgium) -Man City -Montpellier(fra) -Reims(fran 2) -Bayern Munich -Dortmund -Panathinaikos -Olymiakos -PSV -AZ -FC Zwolle -Palermo -Benefica -Porto -Sporting Braga -Celtic -Barca -R Madrid -Deportivo(spa2) -Fenerbahce