** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Waterpolo EURO championchipt 2012

I got two tips for today.... Waterpolo EC 20:15 Hungary - Italy ---------------------- over 17.5 @ 1.75 unibet 5pts Last year in EC they played 10-8 hungayr won few days ago they played hungary won 11-8, boath times over this line, so why not try it today, boath teams are great offensivly and they can score many goals, goalkeepers from boath teams are weak this season and that is more good to this bet! Italy is little weaker and has bad history against hungarians! I see something as a same game as last one 11-8! 13:30 Croatia - Romania ------------------------ under 18.5 @ 1.85 unibet 4 pts Last games beetwen this teams on EC 7-5 for Croatia, Romania is playing a hard waterpolo and surley not many goals here!

Re: Waterpolo EURO championchipt 2012

I got two tips for today.... Waterpolo EC 20:15 Hungary - Italy ---------------------- over 17.5 @ 1.75 unibet 5pts Last year in EC they played 10-8 hungayr won few days ago they played hungary won 11-8, boath times over this line, so why not try it today, boath teams are great offensivly and they can score many goals, goalkeepers from boath teams are weak this season and that is more good to this bet! Italy is little weaker and has bad history against hungarians! I see something as a same game as last one 11-8!
:ok nice waterpolo day!

Re: Waterpolo EURO championchipt 2012 sorry didnt post for few rounds...today.... 20:10 Germany - Croatia ----------------------------------- over 18.5 @ 1.85 Bwin 6pts This game will win the better attack thats what Croatians coach seas...funny but its thurth Germans can score much goals 7 to montenegro, +10 to serbia and spain...croatia allowed over 10 to serbia 7 to romania and 8 to montenegro...I see Germans at 8 here today and that is why I see over coming Croatia is much better and they will cross 10 today...otehr bookies have 19,5 line Bwin is generus to have 18,5 :)

sorry didnt post for few rounds...today.... 20:10 Germany - Croatia ----------------------------------- over 18.5 @ 1.85 Bwin 6pts This game will win the better attack thats what Croatians coach seas...funny but its thurth Germans can score much goals 7 to montenegro, +10 to serbia and spain...croatia allowed over 10 to serbia 7 to romania and 8 to montenegro...I see Germans at 8 here today and that is why I see over coming Croatia is much better and they will cross 10 today...otehr bookies have 19,5 line Bwin is generus to have 18,5 :)
19 :ok

Re: Waterpolo EURO championchipt 2012 Waterpolo EC 16:00 Serbia - Montenegro 1.60 @ unibet 7pts Its clear as day Montenegro team has to win this game against their neibroughts Serbia who allready are in semi finals and allready won the group! Croatia team won just moments ago and they have 9 points and Montenegro is on 7 points so a draw also isnt good fort them! Serbia can play a loose game and let Montenegro this game!

Re: Waterpolo EURO championchipt 2012 Waterpolo EC 17:30 Romania +3.5 - Germany 1.80 @ bet365 6pts Germany looking for a win here that will get them thru this group and to the next stage, with this win they tie the points with croatia but beacuse they beat croatia they will go thur...I dont see them dominating the whole game Romania has a good squad and I see them dangering Germany all the time and +3,5 handicap looks very good to pass, I see Germany wining by 2.

Waterpolo EC 16:00 Serbia - Montenegro 1.60 @ unibet 7pts Its clear as day Montenegro team has to win this game against their neibroughts Serbia who allready are in semi finals and allready won the group! Croatia team won just moments ago and they have 9 points and Montenegro is on 7 points so a draw also isnt good fort them! Serbia can play a loose game and let Montenegro this game!
7-11 :ok

Waterpolo EC 17:30 Romania +3.5 - Germany 1.80 @ bet365 6pts Germany looking for a win here that will get them thru this group and to the next stage, with this win they tie the points with croatia but beacuse they beat croatia they will go thur...I dont see them dominating the whole game Romania has a good squad and I see them dangering Germany all the time and +3,5 handicap looks very good to pass, I see Germany wining by 2.
+1 germany :ok

Re: Waterpolo EURO championchipt 2012 ok 5 out of 5 till now, so lets try to end this championchipt with 100% :D [TABLE=class: uTableBetOffer, width: 563]

[TR=class: uTrLevel5] [TD=align: left]13:00 [/TD] [TD=class: uOuterRemark, colspan: 7, align: left]Macedonia - Romania [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] under 19 @ 1.85 unibet In this teams h2h meatings there was never an over on this line...so under is the choise when you look at that, also the importance of this game an olympic qualification points to under and boath teams playing style hard waterpolo allways looking for a center player looking for a penalty...under the clear choise! 7pts

Re: Waterpolo EURO championchipt 2012 [TABLE=class: uTableBetOffer, width: 563]

[TR=class: uTrLevel5] [TD=align: left]17:00 [/TD] [TD=class: uOuterRemark, colspan: 7, align: left]Italy - Germany [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] under 19.5 @ 1.85 Bwin Totaly missed line, I'am looking at some past resoults of this team and I only see unders, best total was 16...looked at past three from last 3 seasons! Also a 1/4 finaly game big importance, Italy on their side will have the refferies help what everybody know and Germany will have a hard job! Also Italy is very good in defence what is Bonus for this bet!