Majors Antepost

Ecosse

Loved the opening week of both the European and PGA tours this week, really enjoyable and quite profitable for myself. I feel bad about not posting my picks now! But its got me excited about the majors coming up this year. As a Scotsman I have been watching Martin Laird closely the past 2 or 3 seasons, and he never seems to let me down. Hits the ball miles and putts extremely well, always giving the ball a chance to go in. Polar opposite to watching Monty the past 6 or 7 years! Anyway with his length and putting abilty I think he has got a game taylor made to playing at Augusta. He finished 20th last year, very impressive for a debutant. I can only see him performing better this year with greater experience. The 125/1 available at skybet and betfred is surely too big, I can only see this shortening in the weeks and months to come. He's actually as short as 50/1 at Hills at the moment! The player I like for the Open is another that impressed last week, Louis Oosthuizen. A former champion who is priced at an incredible 100/1 at coral! His game is very nicely suited to links golf and should be extremely well suited to playing at Lytham, a course that favours the straighter of hitters. I know its a little early but surely this value is too good to refuse.