** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Pokerstars $5k freeroll - qualifying from now until 02:00 GMT (I think!!)

GaF

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/pca/2012/pca-2012-lew-ready-for-world-record-089770.html "Want to watch and play against Lew? It's easy, and has some potential added value. Once you log on to the PokerStars software, you can click Control-P and click on "nanonoko" to find his tables. If you play at least 100 hands with Lew during his record-setting attempt and Lew comes out with a profit, you'll get an entry into a $5,000 freeroll on January 15th. " I dont know how many people he'll face, but I would imagine the vast majority wouldnt bother playing in a $5k freeroll. This may (by stars standards) be quite low entry. (or it could be typical and have a 100 gazillion entries :P) He started at 1pm ET (6PM GMT) and will be playing until 9PM ET (2AM GMT) Queues for his tables are between 9 and 13 players from what I can see. I imagine that will shorten as the evening goes on. He is playing NL50 at the moment. Totally off topic (for the freeroll) - not sure I like the sound of this: "he'll be getting a special pass from PokerStars to play more than 24 tables at once (a feature that may well be open to other players in the near future). " - sounds like an increase of ginding on the way at Pokerstars :sad

Re: Pokerstars $5k freeroll - qualifying from now until 02:00 GMT (I think!!) After 8 hours and over 23k hands play, he finished with a profit ............ of $7.65 :lol:lol:lol:lol

Here's the final tally: Hands: 23,493 Hours: 8 Hands per hour: 2936.63 Hands per minute: 48.94 Seconds per hand: 1.23 Hours of live poker (at 30 hands per hour): 783.10 FPPs earned: 22,784 Profit: $7.65