Is this a good champions League combo?

I want peoples opinion Do people here think Byern will beat Basel at their home ground with ease as I dont know much about Byern but I do know their not crap and since they lost there last champions League match against Man City I see them wanting to batter Basel So I think Byern to beat Basel in 90 mins and Real Madrid to qualify for the next round is a great combo who agrees? Thanks for your input in advance brothers :hope brasco03

Re: Is this a good champions League combo? The point is more whether you see value in taking that bet? :ok The accumulated odds are below evens, so it's whether or not the risk justifies the return on investment. For you personally. Never believe that any bet is safe, or a banker, as it's usually that type of thinking that leads to the poor house. There is more risk involved in backing shorter prices as most punters would choose to wager a larger amount than normal, in order to bet bigger returns. So, I would advise caution.

Re: Is this a good champions League combo? First of all, it's Bayern, not Byern Secondly, why are you so excited about these particular games? It's more than 1 month ahead. Who cares if it's Champions League Round of 16? It should be only a football game from the punter's point of view and they shouldn't be more important than other games. Yes, Bayern can beat Basel 3,4-0 at home, but that what we thought when they played away at Man United :wall All I'm saying is don't bet a huge amount of money on this just because the odds are low :ok

Re: Is this a good champions League combo? Good stuff brother you just confirmed what I thought and sorry to the Man U fans but Man U are nothing compared to Bayern for me Man U decide to play good when they want to but more often then not they play crap and I know they won the league last time but I still stand by this :ok