Half Time, Now the games to watch

These games should go on to win if not draw their match, i am not saying that every game will do it as there is no fool proof system, but they will have the advantage and it is up to you how you will use this to your advantage with Live Betting. Derby - Crystal Palace .................. Derby Sheff United - Salisbury ................. Sheff United Coventry - South Hampton ............ Coventry Doncaster - Notts County .............. Notts County Hull - Ipswich ............................... Hull Gillingham - Stokes City ................ Stokes City Reading - Stevenage .................... Stevenage Fulham - Charlton ........................ Fulham Watford - Bradford ....................... Watford West Brom - Cardiff ...................... West Brom Fleetwood - Blackpool .................. Blackpool Tottenham - Cheltenham .............. Tottenham Eventon - Tamworth ..................... Eventon :cheers

Re: Half Time, Now the games to watch Just so Punters do not waste their money if Live Betting on a team who was behind at half time and though that team may come back and level, it is more likely they will be fighting for a draw only. Some Punters may think that because that team have scored and level the scores, then they may have a chance to win the match, all things been equal, that rarely happens. Thats was all i was trying to show.

Re: Half Time, Now the games to watch These games should go on to win if not draw their match, i am not saying that every game will do it as there is no fool proof system, but they will have the advantage and it is up to you how you will use this to your advantage with Live Betting. Derby - Crystal Palace .................. Derby ............................Won their game Sheff United - Salisbury ................. Sheff United ..................Won their game Coventry - South Hampton ............ Coventry ......................Lost their game Doncaster - Notts County .............. Notts County .................Won their game Hull - Ipswich ............................... Hull ..............................Won their game Gillingham - Stokes City ................ Stokes City ....................Won their game Reading - Stevenage .................... Stevenage .....................Won their game Fulham - Charlton ........................ Fulham ..........................Won their game Watford - Bradford ....................... Watford .........................Won their game West Brom - Cardiff ...................... West Brom ....................Won their game Fleetwood - Blackpool .................. Blackpool ......................Won their game Tottenham - Cheltenham .............. Tottenham ....................Won their game Eventon - Tamworth ..................... Eventon ........................Won their game Coventry ended up losing their game, just showing that you may not need to waste money on the team behind at half time unless going after the draw. :cheers

Re: Half Time, Now the games to watch I hope some Punters take this into account, I am not saying that it will work 100%, but to have a bit of an advantage over the bookies, i think that is good. It should work on all Soccer games and though the odds may be low you can work out a way to make some cash, especially if the underdog can lead at half time, if it is a draw at half time, that will just means that any of the teams can still win, though if it is 0-0 after 67 minutes then the advantage will lean toward the favorite to may be score first. Well, thats me for today, back to the Ice Hockey. Good Luck ..... :cheers