2yo Racing For 2012

Hi All, It made me smile today reading George Baker's fantastic blog, because he said that the two-year-olds had been ''broken in'' and they had just began working on the gallops. He said he had thoughts of the Brocklesby. Then what do I hear, only Pat Eddery on ATR saying their string of juveniles looked forward and that he had a couple of early types and mentioned one specifically for the Brocklesby race (still unnamed). As a follower of two-year-old racing I am always intrigued to learn about the new crop and thought it would be an ideal time to start a thread dedicated to all those whispers which come with the territory of backing maidens, thoughts of Royal Ascot and dreams of future stars. Throughout the season I will detail my thoughts and mention a tip or two along the way for those who are interested in this field of racing. Be great to hear others views especially if connected by way of ownership, syndicate or just like me a student of the form. Kind Regards, Jason

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.