Home Wins quote bigger then 2.00

Rufus81

Re: Home Wins quote bigger then 2.00 Hi, Rufus; good luck with your quest! :ok That's similar type of bets I use in EWWC competition, but without huge success... :\ However, may I ask you, please, to have a look at Rules of Systems and Strategy forum:

Top post must contain following info: - A description of the betting system, bet selection process and staking plan. Obviously we want as much details as possible but it is not required. A statement like "it's private, under wraps, secret" however is not sufficient. You must give a description of the bet selection process as well as the staking plan used sufficient for anyone else to get a clear idea of what's involved. The whole idea of this Forum is to share information about a chosen betting system or strategy. The more information you post the more chance you have of someone else making a contribution to your system.
If you're not going to disclose details of how you will select your bets apart from odds higher than 2.00, I propose then to move this thread into Glory Hunters forum. You don't need any details in that forum, you can post only selections (and you have to keep record of your bets, of course), so it looks like more appropriate place for your system. Let me know what do you think about that?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.